Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

I’ve got my fingers on each hand for every mistake that I’ve made

I woke up on the floor. I looked at my phone and it claimed it was 7:30 am. I sat up and checked my alarm. Indeed it was 7:30. I stood up and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and turned on the news. About fifteen minutes later, I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed all the stuff I needed for my morning shower. As I walked out of the bathroom afterwards, Tom was sitting outside the door. Once he saw me, he gave me an evil glare.

“Morning, Tommy.”

“I hate you.” He said bluntly.

“Don’t worry. I won’t be here tonight.”

“Where are you going to be?” my mom asked groggily as she walked out of her bedroom.

“Pine Ridge Cemetery. It’s Scare-Fest tonight, remember?”

“Oh.” She said mid yawn. “Have fun.”

I nodded and left the house. As soon as I got to school, I went straight to my locker. Luckily, I didn’t have a first hour class. But, I had about ten minutes to kill. I wandered the halls and stopped in front of Tina’s first class. I looked at the door for a couple of minutes, sighed, and moved on.

“Jacob, why aren’t you in class?”

I stopped and turned around. “Good morning, Mr. J. I don’t have a class this hour.”

“Really now?” I nodded. “How long has this been going on?”

“All year, sir.”

“Hm. Why don’t you come with me.”

I nodded and felt my heart sink. He led me to his office and held open the door.

“Why don’t you sit down, Jacob.” He gestured to the seat in front of his desk. I sat down while he shut the door.

And locked it.

He started to walk over towards me. “On the desk.”

I was scared so I played dumb. “What?”

“Get on the fucking desk.”

I slowly got up and sat on the empty desk.

“Take them off.”

“Take what off?” I asked while trying to avoid the sadistic look in his eyes.

“Your clothes, Jacob.”

I could feel the blood drain from my face. I slowly took off my sweatshirt. I took off my shirt and just sat there in my jeans and black muscle shirt.

“All of them.”

I started taking off my muscle shirt. I felt like my muscles were made of lead…I just couldn’t move any faster.
Then, by some miracle, the bell rang. I pulled down my muscle shirt and quickly put my t-shirt back on while Mr. J. cursed under his breath. I grabbed my sweatshirt, quickly unlocked the door, and ran out. I bumped into someone on my way out.

“Oh I’m sorry.” She said. I looked at her and she looked back. “Oh Jake! It’s you!” Tina said.

I laughed a little and hugged her. I cringed from her cold embrace. “Jesus, Tina you’re freezing!”

I handed her my sweatshirt; she kissed my cheek. We walked to our Civics class hand in hand. “Are you feeling well?” she suddenly asked.

I used the half smile that I knew she loved. “Yeah. Why?”

“You’re deathly pale.” She touched her cold hand to my cheek.

I stopped her in the middle of the hall. I took her hand and kissed it. “I promise I’m fine. I was just-“ I stopped and remembered what just happened in Mr. J’s room.

“Just what, babe?”

“I was just warned about Tommy’s grades. And boy are they bad!” we started to walk again.

She giggled. “But why warn you? Why not Tommy?”

“’Cause Tommy won’t tell mom. I will.”

“Oh.” She smiled and breathed a laugh.

“What?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“Nothing... I’m just thinking about how much Tommy is going to hate you when you tattle.”

“Nah, he already hates me.” I told her everything that happened last night.

“Wow. That’s pretty stupid of him. He’s known about your…condition for all of his life.”

“Yeah I know. He’s an idiot.”

We got to our class and took our seats at other ends of the room.

And once my rear hit the chair, I started to punish myself inside for lying to my girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter title is from Colorado Sunrise by 3OH!3. (the first chapter was Chasm by Flyleaf)

so yeah...tell me what you think!!!!