Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

We have to find a better way out of this tragedy

After history, Tina had science while I had lunch. I started to walk over to my friend, Joey, who happened to be my other friend’s boyfriend.

“What’s up man?” Joey asked in his deep voice while we “bro hugged”.

“Nothin’ too much. How’s Gwen?”

“She’s old news.” He said plainly.

“What, you mean you broke up with her?”

He nodded.

“Dude, why?”

“I see how David looks at her. Little creep wants to use her for his own deeds? Let him. I just went out with her to get Emily jealous.”

“Oh.” I didn’t know whose side to take at this moment in time so I just stood up and started to walk away.

“Where the hell are you going?” he asked.

“To see Dylan.”

“Oh. Have fun…I guess.”

Dylan wasn’t here today. I knew that a long time ago but I didn’t want to hang around Joey.

I punished myself for lying again.

I sat by the vending machines and listened to my i-Pod. I waited for the bell to ring so I could flee to my next class.

Then, my wrists started to itch. I didn’t want to scratch them. The last time I did, I nearly passed out from loss of blood. I tried to ignore the cuts but they were so itchy and annoying. I dug my wallet out of my pockets and pulled out a dollar. I stood up, walked to the machines, picked one that I liked, and bought a pack of Scooby-Doo fruit snacks. I sat back down and opened the bag. As I chewed on Velma’s head, I glanced into my open wallet and saw something I didn’t want to see. My old wrist-cutting blade. I quickly shut it and started playing with my lip ring. After what seemed like years, the itching went away just in time for the bell to ring. I got to my feet and strolled to my locker when I saw Tina and Britney talking frantically. Brit seemed to be everywhere today because I faintly remember seeing her and Gwen talking as I was walking out of the lunch room. I waited until she left before going up to Tina.

“Hey, babe.”

“Mr. Smith said we have a science test on Monday!”

“On what?!” I asked in disbelief. “We haven’t learned enough to be tested on!”

“Well he said that it’s on the basic qualities of Nobel Gasses or something like that.”

“What the hell is a Nobel Gas?”

She shrugged and headed towards her English class. I sighed and went to Algebra II. The rest of the school day rushed in a blur of turmoil.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: This War is Our's by Escape the Fate