Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

We stare at broken clocks, the hands don’t turn anymore

Britney lived the farthest place possible. I was surprised she was still in the school district!
We drove along Lanes and Boulevards of rich people until we finally found her house. It had the most individuality of any of the other ones. The house was a creamy off-white with black shutters and trim. A long, curvy stepping stone path lead to the front steps which lead to the front porch which lead inside the lovely home.

But instead of having someone go up and get her, Tina honked the horn twice. Britney ran out of the front door.

“Let’s go!” she shouted as she descended the stairs.

“Yeah! Whoop!” Tina shouted back.

She hoped in the back and sat on Travis’s lap. We sang along to all the songs we knew on the radio.

Before we knew it, we were at the cemetery.
It was nearly sunset.
Gwen spoke first.

“Okay. Now remember, we should try to stay until morning. That would be our best bet.”

Travis raised his hand like he was in class. “Do we have to?”

“Well, Travis. If you’re going to chicken out then we all have to leave. But then again, we don’t have to stay until morning.”

“Oh good!” David said. We all turned to stare at him.

“Are you afraid, David?” Tina asked with a taunting tone.

“Of course not Tina! Why would I be?”

“’Cause it’s full of dead people.” She responded with a bored tone.

“Tina, I’m not afraid of dead people.”

“Then what are you afraid of?”

David seemed to get extremely uncomfortable instantly. He glanced at Gwen then averted his eyes to the ground.

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

She scoffed. “Okay fine. Whatever.”

I stepped forward and opened the old iron gates.

“Who’s going in first?” I asked in an ominous tone.

Then I noticed David and Gwen were doing some kind of fore-play. Ha-ha.

“Stop David!” she said between giggles.

She ran into the cemetery and he followed close behind. Well that answers that question.
Tina walked in next and I followed her. I felt bad instantly. I almost felt the urge to leave now for fear that I wouldn’t be able to later.

Britney and Travis were having a conversation for a bit then they held hands and walked in. We all dumped our bags, jackets, and other gear in one part of the place and we walked to get a better view of the setting sun.

“Here comes the sunset!” Gwen shouted happily.

Then, the old gate creaked loudly.
It was closing on its own.

We ran to catch it. Gwen got there first since she was the fastest of all of us. She grabbed on of the bars but it still swung shut. Her phone that was in her hand at the time fell on the other side.
She yanked on the bar a couple of times as we caught up.

“I think it’s locked!” she shouted.

“What? It can’t be! No one was there to lock it!” Brit shouted hysterically.

“Britney, I can’t open it.”

Then, I remembered what my mom said not two days before.

“Oh my God.” I mumbled.

“What Jake?” Britney asked.

“My mom…she said that one of the rumors about this place was that it was haunted and-“ I didn’t think I could say it. The lump in my throat was too great.

“And…what Jacob?” she pressed.

I struggled. “And we can’t get out until morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title: Suicide Season by Bring Me the Horizon