Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

Will they breathe our air again?

Everyone was deathly silent. It was way too much for me. Leah’s small cries were the only thing I could hear apart from my thoughts in my head.

I started to walk through the maze of tombstones and memorials.

As I walked, I considered opening my wallet and cutting my wrists.

I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and opened it up. As I did this, something dripped from the tree above me and landed inside. I took a whiff.

Blood.

I looked up and started to freak out. I stuffed my wallet back in my pocket and started to speed walk to everyone.

Britney and Travis were making their way towards the area that I had just come from.

“Don’t go back there.” I said feverously.

“Why?” Brit asked.

“Lucy’s back there.” I didn’t want to explain. Not like I had a choice. Leah had overheard me and ran over with the happiest expression I had ever seen on a living person before.

“Really? You found Lucy?” she asked.

“Well, kind of, but not exact-“

Leah didn’t let me finish…again. She took off like a freakin’ bullet.

Then, it dawned on them what I had meant.

“LEAH, NO!” Brit shouted.

We ran after her, but it was much too late.

Her scream was blood curdling. She had apparently found Lucy. But she did not find the happy, smiling, and intact Lucy she thought she would see.
No, this Lucy was crudely skinned with blood dripping down. Whatever clothing was left was either on her body soaked in blood or on the ground in tatters. This also included her purse and shoes as well.

There was almost nothing left of the poor girl.

Britney touched her shoulder. “Leah?”

Leah took a glance at Brit and ran off.

“No Leah!”

She was about to follow her but I grabbed her left arm. “Britney.” She turned towards me. “Let her go. She needs to get away.”

She seemed to acknowledge this and I let go of her.

“Guys. Come look at this.” Travis said.

We all slowly strolled over to him. He was kneeling on the ground in a spot that was covered with clothing tatters. He handed up a picture of Lucy and Leah. Britney had taken the picture and I looked over her shoulder.

Lucy’s forehead had a ‘1’ etched on it
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Gotta be Somebody's Blues by Jimmy Eat World