Sequel: Burning Desires
Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan , we love you and nothing will stop us from remembering your legacy. Our hearts are with your friends, family and your loving wife. We miss you dude.

Keepsake

April 7 2004 - Jade

Dear Matt,

My old band, nah their not too big you've probably never even heard of the actually. I don't even know what their band name is anymore, so I guess its not too important. I am so happy that you can talk to me and be your self, because not to many people are like that now-a-days. California sounds amazing, I've always wanted to live there. Maybe near LA or something not to sure just yet.

Bottling up feelings has caused me to loose a few people in my life as well, firsr and formost my mom. I said somethings that I probably shouldnt have and, well she hasnt talked to me since. Music was a good release for also but I don't have a guitar anymore so its hard to write anything.

My favorite cartoon would have to be...

Futurama, its so funny. I've yet to watch a show that makes me half as hard as that one.

To be completely honest I don't think I'm too beautiful if I say so myself..but thank you anyway it still brought a blush to my cheeks. =3

Hm, I realized something just now...you're in a band, but you haven't really said more then that..Whats your bands name?

Another random question, Whats your favorite ice cream?
Mines cookies 'n' cream.

XX
Jade