Sequel: Burning Desires
Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan , we love you and nothing will stop us from remembering your legacy. Our hearts are with your friends, family and your loving wife. We miss you dude.

Keepsake

May 18th 2004 - Jade

Dear Matt,

OH!

I've heard of you, my friend Dinese talks about your music and what not all-the-time. Its pretty ironic that I actually got you as a writing partner now that I think about it. I actually listened to a bit of your music and I have to say, its very catchy and I love it. :] You just got a new fan. (hah).

I got a call yesterday...from Gabe. He said he is back in the Austin area and wants to meet up, I really don't know what to do about this I've been avoiding anything and everything that has to do with him lately. I never thought it would ever catch up with me like this.

Rocky road is a great choice! BUT - Mine is better :] Heh.

Hm, favorite horror movie lets see...I'd have to say: "30 Days of Night" is my absolute favorite, tons of blood and gore then the fight back of the humans against the vicious blood thirsty vampires is EPIC. HAH. What is yours?

Xoxo-
Jade.

P.s:I'd have to say thats slightly immature XD But its okay, why grow up...being grown up is so boring.