Sequel: Burning Desires
Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan , we love you and nothing will stop us from remembering your legacy. Our hearts are with your friends, family and your loving wife. We miss you dude.

Keepsake

January 20th 200 - Jade

Matt,
I was so surprised when I received your letter, and thank you for your condolences. I have officially given up looking for him, poor Snow Ball... =(.

My days consist of going to work and coming home. I swear sometimes I just wanna quit but I know if I do I wont have the means to support my self and I HATE depending on people for things, that's why I always end up in a situation where I'm on my own and refuse to accept help from others. I'm a mess.

Either way, your friends sound like they wanna hook you up with someone, I think that's kinda why a lot of people join this sort of thing, kinda strange if you ask me. As for your self description – you sound pretty good looking -wink- Gabe was an ass, you might actually of heard of him, Gabe Saporta, he's in Cobra Starship, yea complete ASS. Either way you should TOTALLY kick his ass, that would actually make my day a whole lot better if you did.

It does feel super easy to talk to you like we some sort of 'connection'. As for being great friends/pen-pals that sounds very plausible.

I absolutely love dogs, I loved Gabe's dog, he was the cutest little thing you'd ever seen and he liked my hamster...so that was plus. I used to take him for runs also, I have to keep in shape.

As for my job its not something I am entirely proud of, its an easy way to make money – one that I wish I didn't have to do. NO I'm not a prostitute but sometimes..I feel like it. I'm a stripper, and lets just says it pays well. Helps me put clothes on my back (uh weird) and food in my stomach and helps pay rent for a roof over my head. As soon as another job comes along I'll tell the fuckers to leave me the hell alone but until then I'm stuck with guys who cant get any wishing they had me under them. I'm sorry to dump all that on you...if you don't want to talk to me – I'll understand

I really hope to hear from you soon,
xx
Jade
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is an update -- enjoy