Sequel: Burning Desires
Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan , we love you and nothing will stop us from remembering your legacy. Our hearts are with your friends, family and your loving wife. We miss you dude.

Keepsake

March 5th 2004 - Jade

Dear Matt,
I suppose I could find another job but with everything going on right now, I think sticking with this one until that happens would be a smart idea. I just don't know what I would do if I didn't have the means to support myself I hate mooching off people its just...not how I roll.

I really love music, it was a passion of mine before I got dumped on my ass here in Austin. Lets just say I had a band waiting for me back home, along with a good set of lyrics to go with the band. That dream was long gone once I was stuck here, I told them to go on without me and find a new vocalist because there was no way I had the means of getting back.

Either way --
I'd like to admit that I enjoy talking to you, I look forward to your letters they help me unwind knowing someone knows exactly how I feel and I'm not bundling up my emotions like a ship in a bottle.

So I'm special huh? Thats pretty awesome if I say so myself. *smile*
Along with a photo of the hamsters is one of me on a good day so you don't have to see how hideous I am. I hope your not too apalled.

yours truly
Jade