Status: im transferring over from quizilla, so give me some time <3

Selfish Wants

New Friends

I walked outside and towards Building 1, where my first class was. That was when I saw them. There were four girls and five guys. They were all dressed expensively and had gorgeous fake tans (really, how could you keep a tan here in hell-I mean-Forks, where the sun almost never shines?). Two of the girls were blondes, one curly haired, one straight. One had long brown hair, like me. The last female had fiery red hair that fell in soft curls around her face.

The first two guys I analyzed were twins. The taller one was holding hands with the redhead. The other twin, who was about 2 inches shorter, was "snuggling" with the brunette. The blonde guy was kissing the curly blonde's neck. The black haired boy was hugging the straight blonde from behind, his chin on her shoulder. The last guy was all alone, his dark brown hair complementing his sad, electric blue eyes.

I walked over to introduce myself. I may hate this town, but I wasn't going to miss out on my chance to me with my kind of people, rich and snobby.

I stopped in front of them. The redhead said, "Who are you?" I could easily detect the hint of snobbiness in her voice. They all had a look of disgust on their faces. I replied, "Hi, I'm Jasmine. Jasmine Chappellet." The looks on their faces changed immediately, dramatically.

The curly blonde was bouncing up and down, "Really? Well, hi!"

The blonde guy spoke up, "Well, I'm Chance, and this is my girl, Abby." The curly blonde smiled.

The taller twin said, "I'm Andrew and this is my girl, Kelsey." The redhead waved.

"Well that's my boyfriend, Zac, and I'm Aradia." The straight blonde announced and the black haired guy said, "Sup?" I just smiled as they kept going.

The brunette wiggled out of her boyfriend's embrace, and stepped forward. "Hi, I'm Keller, and this," she pulled the other twin up to her, "is Galen. And, that," she pointed to the sad guy standing by himself, staring into space, "is Shane." She whispered the next sentence in my ear. "His girlfriend moved away last month without even saying goodbye. That's why he's so quiet and sad. He hasn't talked much since then."

Keller and I hit it off immediately. She was my instant best friend. I was one of them as soon as Keller finished talking. But, the one person who didn't talk to me, was the ever hot, reclusive, sad Shane. I set my mind on getting him to like me, and fast, and not giving up until it happened.

Did I mention that I always get what I want?
♠ ♠ ♠
you may recognize some of the names if you have ever read L.J. Smith's Night World