Status: im transferring over from quizilla, so give me some time <3

Selfish Wants

Aww, Hell Yeah!

I put my math books in my locker, Locker 241 according to the slip the office lady gave me. I was surprised to find my locker in between Keller’s and Chance’s.

“So, Jas, what’s your next class?” Chance asked, opening his locker to my left.

“Um,” I checked the schedule, “history.” The rest of the crew, Galen, Abby, Aradia, Zac, Kelsey, Andrew, and Shane, walked up and opened their lockers.

“Dude, Kels, Andrew, you’re the next lucky two,” Chance said

“For what, man?” Andrew inquired, throwing his arm over Chance’s shoulders.

“To have Jas in your next class, dumbass!” Chance laughed, heaving Andrew’s arms off his shoulders and putting him into a headlock.

“Really? Well, that’s great!” Kelsey said when Andrew didn’t. He was too preoccupied with getting out of Chance’s headlock. I grabbed the notebook that said “History” out of my locker and shut the door. Kelsey and I walked off, leaving Andrew behind. “Hurry your ass up, Andrew, we’re gonna be late!” She called over her shoulder. I just laughed as I heard Andrew running to catch up. When he finally caught up, he placed his arm over Kelsey.

“So, detention, eh?” Andrew chuckled.

“Who told you that?” I asked drily, not really caring that he knew.

“Most likely Chance,” Kelsey cut in, “He can’t keep his mouth shut unless it’s some huge secret.”

“Yup!” Andrew popped his “p”.

When we walked into second period, Andrew took his seat, but Kelsey stood with me until the teacher, a short, grey-haired, stocky lady with glasses, noticed me. Kelsey took care of the introductions. “Mrs. Herm, this is Jasmine Chappellet.”

Mrs. Herm just smiled and said, “Well, here’s a history book and there’s a desk over by Andrew.”

I took the book, thankful to be sitting by someone I knew. First period didn’t count. History was extremely boring. Mrs. Herm just decided to play a movie since she, and I quote, “felt worse than a turkey on Thanksgiving,”…..okayyyyyyyyy

I started passing notes with Andrew. I would have rather talked to Kelsey, but she, like Keller was in 1st period, was all the way across the room from me. I tore out a piece of paper from my notebook, scribbled down a sentence, wadded it into a ball, and smacked a sleeping Andrew in the side of his head with it. It bounced off the desk and onto the floor. He flipped me off, picked it up, and read the note.

Is there anything to do in this town?

He wrote back, and it landed on my desk.

Nope, well yeah. There’s Kelsey, but she’s mine.

I smirked and held back laughter.

Don’t worry, Andrew. My door doesn't swing that way!

p.s. PERVERT :D


It was his turn to hold back a man chuckle.

I didn’t think so, but I was making sure, and I know I’m perverted! Galen constantly reminds me.

Do I look like a lesbian? Wait… don’t answer that!

There are so many things I could say right now
, Andrew replied.

Like I said, PERVERT! I reminded him.

Psh…whatever, you know you like it!

Um….how bout no?

That’s not a choice!
He joked.

Well, then, what are my choices?

Behind Door 1, we have the word yes. Door 2 hides the phrase OF COURSE! Door 3 has You know it. Take your pick!

I pick 4.


Before he had time to reply, the bell rang, dismissing us. I realized that time flew in Mrs. Herm’s class. I decided it was most likely because I had friends close enough to talk to. Walking out the door, Andrew laughed, “Door 4!! Good choice,”

“What did Door 4 say, then?” I asked.

“You’ll like it,” he stated, smiling. “Door 4 was Aw, hell yeah!”

I just laughed, walking beside him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy.....so pre written chapters are finished, so now its all new!! So comment! Cause then I'll give you a giant cupcake! yumm...... i gotta go get a cupcake now o.O