Status: Active

She Lives in a Fairytale, too Far for us to Find

Invincible

Calysta's POV

I am about to set my evil plan into motion. I know that Damien is in a meeting today, and the meeting is about to end. I have sent Nicholas to get her. I made sure that that bitch Jessica isn't with her or Adam.So now I can get her to see what I want her to see.Oh and now it starts I see Damien coming down the hallway. I hear Nicholas bringing Autumn down the hall and that's when I do it. I kiss him lightly at first but then I get more passionate. He didn't even realize what I was doing. He just kinda blanked out, and that's when I heard what I wanted to hear Autumn.

She was crying.

And then all of a sudden she said "Well I guess what we had never meant anything to you. I'm going home."

Damien said "We'll talk about it later when I'm there cause this isn't what it looks like."

Autumn looked at him like he was stupid and said "I'm not going to your house. I'm going back to my parents house even if we have to live in that forsaken place. Oh and if I have not mentioned it yet the weddings off. I can't marry someone, who just goes around jumping into other girls arms.I should have realized that when I first meet you, but I was stupid. I decided to give you a chance a chance you didn't deserve, but I made a mistake and we all do some stupid things."

Damien looked at her and said in the saddest voice I had ever heard " I'm sorry and I wish that I'd never run into that thing.But I did. And what we had wasn't a mistake it was the best thing that ever happened to me. You changed me, you made me realize that I didn't want anyone but you, and you can't say that is a mistake."

Autumn looked at him.She was caving. Damn. I thought they're already too fucking bonded to each other, and I can't break them.

Autumn replied " I forgive you. I know I should just have believed you from the beginning. I know you've been trying to keep her from getting to me for the past couple of days, but the one thing she can't break is our love."

I couldn't stop the words before I had said them, "How the fuck did you know?"

She replied " because I can feel it. I could feel it when you tried to break it."

I looked at her and said " But that's impossible your human."

She replied " Well I can."

That's when I realized that when she became a vampire she would be able to break relationship and bond them. She could also feel people's feelings. I also saw in a vision that she had the power to never lose a battle cause no one wanted to fight her they could just tell that she was so nice and they couldn't hurt her.damn .I'm never going to get rid of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
Subscribe
Tell me if you like it or hate it.
I need criticism.