Status: Active

She Lives in a Fairytale, too Far for us to Find

Calysta and love

Third Person POV

Calysta was upset about what she had just found out ,that no matter how hard she tried, she would never be able to tare them apart. What she didn't know was that there was someone that liked her, but now that he knew she had no chance with Damien he was starting to love her. Calysta was upset and spent the night crying in her room when he walked into the room and hugged her. He let her cry on his shoulder til she could cry no more.

Calysta looked up at him and said" I can't believe it he loves her and not me."

He replied, " I don't know anyone who would be so stupid as not to love you."

Calysta looked at him questioningly and said "What do you mean?"

He kissed her lightly on the lips and whispered "Because I have loved you since we first meet."

Calysta could believe what she was hear someone actually loved her. No one had ever told her that in her life and meant it, but he did it gave her an overwhelming joy.

He walked her out of her room and into his. Thar's when he told her " I think we should spend the night together tonight nothing has to happen. I just can't stand to be a part from you another night. I would see you drooling over him when he was already destined to love another, and I already knew that I loved you."

Calysta said " I think that would me nice."

And with that the door to his room closes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
Subscribe
I didn't want to tell you who the guy was so that way you can guess.