Status: Active

She Lives in a Fairytale, too Far for us to Find

Now is the perfect time

Damien's POV.

I paced around the master bedroom, mumbling to myself as I thought about last night and what Autumn said. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. Autumn has similar powers as Jeff, but beyond his powers… because she’s still human.

But the difference between she and Jeff, is that she is able to change people’s emotions. But the downfall of it, was that she doesn’t know which emotions is hers. Which is confusing to me. I looked over at the bed where Autumn, peacefully slept. I smiled at this, she was lost in the covers of the bed.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, since Autumn dreamt of and seen Calysta coming after her; she’s obviously able to see into the future, which makes her even more powerful.

- - - - - -

Autumn's POV

Once I woke up, I felt where Damien slept cold and empty. I laid silently in bed staring at the ceiling. I remembered last night, my nightmare. I knew that my dream was about to come true, but I don’t know how, or why. I honestly don't know what happened.

I sighed and got up from the bed, and walked over to the closet to grab new clothing. Once I did that, I jumped into the shower, Damien was probably downstairs, informing others about my dream and whatnot. I loved Damien, and I want to be with him forever. I believe I think now is the perfect time to be changed.

Danger is about to come, I knew. It was dangerous for me to be around vampires, especially when I’m a walking dinner. I couldn’t be human and still be safe, not now when someone is out to get me.

When I got out of my shower, I quickly dried off and dressed myself. When I opened the door to the bathroom I noticed that Damien was sitting on the bed silently, staring down at the black carpet. I pressed my lips together and walked over to him, I blew out a breath and brought my hand down to his face and cupped his cold cheek, tilting his head up to look at me. I leaned down and softly pressed my lips against his.

When I pulled back, his eyes were closed with a small smile. I smiled and sat down beside him on the bed. Might as well tell him now. I nibbled on my bottom lip before I told him, that I was ready to be changed.

His eyes shot open and immediately locked with my own, I swallowed nervously. He hesitated, he was obviously unsure about it.

He cleared his throat and cautiously asked, "Are you sure you want this now?"

I sighed and nodded my head. I grabbed his hands and laced it with my soft warm pair, I opened my mouth and replied; "Damien… I want this; I want to be with you forever."

Damien smiled relieved, he nodded and said; "Tonight then. We will do this tonight. I'm just going to warn you that I will have to take your blood and I have no control on what we do afterwards."

"Will it the change be instantaneous?"

"Yes, and we will both be very lustful."

I looked away from him blushing and let a giggle escape through my lips, "Okay… Well this will be fun."

Damien leaned forward and rested his forehead against mine and mumbled against my lips huskily; "Yeah, it will be a whole lot of fun."

I smiled and leaned forward and connected my lips with his. He gently moved his lips against mine, he took his hand out of mine and reached up to bring my face closer to his. He kissed me passionately, I sighed into his mouth when I opened my mouth to let his tongue explore.

Maybe, just maybe I can be with Damien for one night… Before Calysta starts with her plan.