Status: Quick updates until chapter 14?

Heartless, Maybe?

Heartless, Maybe?

Peace Sells but who's buyin'!?

Peace sells but who's buyin'!?

No, no, no, no, no!

Peace sells!

Peace sells!!

"Ha!! Son of bitch, I told you I can beat you!!" I yelled at Zaiden. He only glared at me.

Zaiden was playing Rock Band 2. So he challenged me to play Peace Sells by Megadeth. Since I was so confident I would win, I decided aw what the hell, it'll be fun seeing him lose! The dumbass knows I'm on expert and still he challenges me. Me! The fucking master of the game! No one in this house can defeat me at playing this game! And of course the rest of the games. I'm so proud of myself. So he started pretty good but he panicked.

"Hey but I'll beat you someday!" He said.

"Pfft! Yeah riiight! My score is 109,580 5 stars 118 note streak! Yours is 25,230 3 stars and 78 note streak!" I said pointing at the t.v screen. Zaiden sighed and sunk in his chair.

"Play by yourself because I'm going to bed." I said and went upstairs to my room.

"Heh, he thinks he can beat me. Ha! Hell will freeze before that happens." I said and shut my eyes.

--------

I woke up early and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and Zaiden wasn't there, because my aunt takes and picks him up from school. Since my parents went on a trip for their anniversary.

I grabbed my backpack and went outside. I searched through my iPod and picked Sweating Bullets. I walked and head banged a little but then I stopped. I saw two football players from school holding Derrek down. One of them looked like he was about to punch him. I didn't know if I should help him or just leave him there.

'Uhh....what the hell do I do?!....' I thought. That's when they punched him.

'Fuck this.' I threw my backpack on the sidewalk and walked up to them.

"Hey shitheads, is there a problem here?" I said grabbing their collars. They shook their heads and ran away. I looked at Derrek's bleeding nose and then his eyes.

"T-thanks." He said, knocking me out of my daydream.

"N-no problem." I said. He tried to get up but failed.

"Whoa, eh...do you need help?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine just go on without me." Said Derrek.

"Well your too weak so let me help you." I said and proceeded to help him. I straightened him up and realized something.

'Since when am I so tall?' I thought.

"Dude, how t-tall are you?" Derrek said looking up and down at my figure.

"Um...6'0 I think." I replied.

"I'm 5'7." He said and we walked to the nurse.

He thanked me one more time and I left him at the nurse. I went to third period since I was late.

"Ah, Mr. Ebanks. Since you are always late young man," The teacher said slowly.

"Oh my God, get to the fucking point! Jesus you talk slow!" I said. Half of the class giggled but I glared at them.

"Omg, Zacky your sooo funny." Said one of the blonde sluts.

"I don't find this so amusing. And don't ever call me 'Zacky' because I'm not here for a lapdance." I said.

"Zackory Ebanks! Detention at 3:00 sharp!" Said the teacher.

"Gladly." I mumbled and took my seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy, yes I know. Heh ===-.-=== Subscribe! Thankies!