Trashed and Scattered

10. Decorations and Vodka

So it was early Saturday morning and Macy, Frank and Gerard had arrived at my place. Of course it was Frank who had insisted on jumping on my bed to wake me up.
“Ok, I’m up!” I cried, sitting up quickly, knocking poor Frank off the bed, who pouted.
“Aww, Poor Frankie!” Gerard cooed.
“Shut up.” Frank glared back.
“Can you guys maybe leave so I can get changed? Macy mentioned we’d have a long day… and yeah.” I suggested, watching the boys play fighting.
“I don’t mind staying and watching.” Frank replied flirtily, causing me to roll my eyes.
“Macy…” I groaned.
“Alright you two! OUT!”

So after a lot of trouble just to get dressed, the four of us were on our way for some more shopping, then we were going to go back to Gerard’s to set up, and I would finally meet the infamous Bob.
“Wait here, we’ll be back soon.” Macy said, as her and Frank walked into a shop, leaving Gerard and I alone, leaning against the brick wall.
“So…” Gerard said casually, pulling out a box of cigarettes and lighting up. I scrunched up my nose. Gerard offered me one and I shook my head ‘no’. Never liked smoking…
Gerard leant back and breathed out, smoke filling the air in front and above him. I had never considered smoking to be sexy, but right now, that’s all I could think.
“Looking forward to meeting Bob?” He asked.
“Yeah, I’ve heard a lot about him. He seems nice.”
“Oh he is. I reckon you’ll get along great with him. Most girls do.”
“Uh-huh… So where was he again?”
“Chicago. He was originally from there, so he has some family he was visiting. He also does touristy things when he is up there. He loves it.”
“That’s good then. So you’ve lived here your whole life Gee?”
“Uh yeah. Been around a bit, but all in New Jersey unfortunately. I wanna go and do something arty in New York.”
I smiled. “You’re good at art.”
“Thanks.” He replied with a blush.
“I wonder what’s taking them so lo-“ Gerard was cut off when Frank and Macy ran out, Frank holding his hoodie close to him, and Macy screaming.
“RUN!” She screamed at us. Gerard and I looked at each other and took off with a bang.

“What the fuck?!” Gerard asked Macy, panting.
“Look what we got!” She said, motioning to Frank who pulled out a bottle of Vodka from under his hoodie.
“Awesome! Alright, let’s go in and set up. Ray was meeting us here, and Mikey’s probably still asleep.

“Should this go here?” Macy asked, holding up a ‘welcome home’ banner over Gerard’s bed.
“NO! It looks like you’re like, offering up my bed for him!” Gerard looked horrified. I let out a small giggle.
“Put it over there?” I suggested, pointing to a bare wall.
Macy shrugged and walked over, pinning it up, as Gerard and I finished putting out plates of chips and lollies.
“Your room is pretty cool.” I said with a smile. “I love all the drawings, and it’s so dark! But I must say… I thought you’re room was right opposite mine. You know…”
Gerard laughed nervously. “Nah, I was in my brothers room. This is mine. And thanks, I love it. Pretty much live down here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so fucking sorry for not updating any of my stories in like... a year. Probably more. I can't even blame being busy cos I currently lack a life haha. My deepest apologies. And I won't make any more promises, cos apparently I can't keep them. But I will try and update more often :)