‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"Just put your pants back on"

I loathed third period with a passion, Tab came in and ignored me. I simply sat there with narrowed eyes as she pulled out a candy bar and munched on it.

"So now you don't even want to look at me?" I asked as the teacher rambled on.

"Does it matter?" She hissed and took another bite.

"Actually, it does." I retorted causing her to glare at me.

"Look, Lucas. I don't know what I was thinking the other day." She sighed, which made me kind of smile. The fact she didn't know what she wanted, how her emotions changed and wasn't constant, pulled me in.

"Maybe you just realized that you should give me a chance?" I proposed with a grin when the teacher slammed a ruler down on my desk causing me to flinch. I glared and thought about the teacher hitting himself and sure enough he did.

The whole class started laughing and the teacher looked around angrily before retreating to his desk. I simply chuckled and turned back to Tab with a shrug.

~*~

Everyone groaned at PE when our teacher announced that today's running day, I sighed and kept a nice pace next to Bailey. Maxine and Kristen jogged together, since Stephen isn't here and we all jogged as a group.

"Anything going on with that Tab chick?" Bailey questioned as we jumped over a hurtle.

"Seriously, you want to be with her?" Maxine scoffed with a light laugh.

"Ha, ha. Shut up." I playfully snapped at Maxine then turned my attention to Bailey. "She's so different, one moment she wants me and the next she doesn't."

"Yeah, but that could be hot." Bailey nodded causing the girl's to groan.

"How is that hot to be toyed with like that? If anything that's simply wrong." Kristen spat with a roll of her eyes and Maxine agreed.

"Because to have a girl that wont fall for you that easily, it's erotic." I said with my eyes rolling to the back of my head as though I'm being pleasured.

"Gross." Maxine coughed and Kristen nodded.

"Boys are stupid." Kristen giggled.

"Men." Bailey and I both corrected.

"No she was right the first time." That amazing voice agreed, I turned to see that Tab chick and grinned.

"Really and how much have you heard?" I smirked.

"Just enough." She returned the grin.

"I don't approve." Maxine hissed with her arms folded across her chest. I placed my hand on her forehead and shoved her back.

"So 'Tab', what brings you over here?" I smoothly ask, Bailey chuckled and took the girls ahead so I could have some privacy with Tab.

"I got bored." She shrugged.

"Bored?" I repeated with a small grin. "We can't have that, now can we?"

"No, we cant." She agreed with a small smile, she knew how to suck me in and manipulate me. It was crazy, I've never had a girl do this to me, even when they played hard to get. "Want to ditch to my place?"

"Hmm... Are we sure about this?" I suggested with a sly smile, and she nodded. I turned to Bailey and did a weird hand gesture that meant I'm ditching, he nodded and Tab n I snuck into the locker room. When I noticed she never dressed out, she caught me looking and smiled.

"I always get my way." She grinned causing me to laugh.

"It's only because you drive me wild." I confessed while going to my locker, I opened it and slipped my shirt off. She watched with lust in her eyes as I took the shorts off, leaving me in boxers. "Like what you see?"

"Maybe." She replied and shoved me against the lockers before I could put my pants back on. I chuckled and tried wrapping my arms around her, but she grabbed my wrists and pinned them up.

"I like this rough side." I winked and she leaned forward, biting my neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and mouth opened slightly. She would soon be able to feel how excited she makes me. She eventually let me change and we hopped the fence to her black car. We made it to a rather small house in a plain neighborhood, she opened the door and shoved me inside.

"The bedroom's that way." She pointed when I wrapped my arms around her in a hug, then lifted her up by her ass. I grinned and carried her to the room, I tossed her on the bed then crawled over her.

"You make me feel like no other has." I confessed, which was true to an extent. Maxine drove me pretty wild but as I told our parents, she's like my sister. I kissed her neck and then to her lips. We undressed each other and positioned her legs around me, the first time I would actually do this.

"I want to be on top." She quickly cut in before I could enter, I took in a deep breath and nodded as she flipped the position and was going to sit down. I braced myself, braced for the amazing feeling I've heard about. She leaned forward and reached under the pillow, I grabbed her other hand and laced our fingers together.

"I want this to be remembered not as a quicky, but as something slightly more." I sheepishly admitted when she gave me that weird look, I could be romantic when I wanted to be. Her eyes went from lust to passion to sadness. She released whatever it was under the pillow, my guess handcuffs, and stood up.

"I can't." She whispered, taking me back.

"Wait, c'mon." I coaxed but she shook her head. I narrowed my eyes then reached under the pillow and found a knife. My eyes went wide and I jumped back with confusion. "I knew you were a dangerous bitch."

"Wait, Laramor." She called as I ran out of the room, I stopped and turned around. My penis not exactly making this situation serious, as it's pointing out.

"Who the fuck is Laramor?" I growled, Bailey's mom called me it and now her?

"Let me explain...please?" She begged with furrowed brows. I stared intensely in her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I see what happens when I try to be a gentlemen, ya know, hold the hand and shit." I vented with a growl, my mind racing because of all the blood that's rushing back.

"It's not what you think." She lightly chuckled.

"No, I mean shit. I wanted you when I first seen you, but awkwardly it wasn't a want in the bedroom, but look where we're at. In a bedroom, I'm thinking okay she's hot, she can be my first, ya know? I'll hold her hand, make this not a random quicky that this will have some passionate emotion but then she tries to pull a knife and stab me or something. Ha, ha figures my luck." I rambled, I didn't know why I rambled or where I get it from but every time I'm emotional I ramble like a female.

"Just put your pants back on." She tossed me my clothes and took a seat, still naked, not that I minded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Notice the trait he got from his mom, Nikole? The rambling? hahaha...sorry had to point that out. XD