‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"You want to find him."

I stood in the dark shadows of the room, mainly to hide my face as I watched her for hours. Did I kill her? I frowned and fought back the tears as she stirred. Slowly she reached a hand to the right side of her face that I hit, she held it there for a moment and made a look of pain. I shifted stance causing her to jerk her head in my direction.

"...You." She whispered, her eyes filled with such pain behind them.

"I can explain-" I started but she put her hand up.

"Don't." She cut me off and looked away. I've never felt so lousy in my life, I nodded and went to the door. I gave her a last look and closed the door behind me. I leaned against it and exhaled sharply.

"Damn it." I growled and slammed my fist against the wall. I hit the wall a couple of times before running out of energy, I pressed my forehead against the wall and sighed.

"Lucas?" I peeked an eye open to see Bailey.

"Yeah?" I sighed, re-closing my eye.

"Don't beat yourself up too much for it." He whispered.

"I'm pathetic." I sheepishly confessed.

"No, it just runs in our blood." He corrected.

"Fine then I'm a monster." I sighed and shoved away from the wall, stalking down the hallway.

"Lucas!" Bailey called as I rushed down the stairs and to David's office.

"Yes?" David asked, lifting his attention to me.

"You already know what I want." I spat.

"You want to find him." He slightly nodded and moved his paperwork away.

"He hurt my family." I gulped back a lump in my throat as visions of my old house filled my mind.

"You need to train first." He insisted with a half smile on his face.

"Fine." I stared blankly at him. "But first, I have one request."

"What's that?" He asked.

"You should already know." I spat.

"Actually no, I don't know things people say. Just their actions." He explained.

"Then how'd you know I want to find him?" I tested.

"Because I see you in the future with him, I assumed I was right." He answered with a slightly frown.

"And who wins?" I inquired with furrowed brows.

"I never said you were fighting." He sighed while looking away.

"I would never join him, David." I growled.

"What's your request?" He changed the topic.

"I want someone to make sure Maxine doesn't leave." I sighed, feeling bad for what happened earlier.

"Oh yes, has she forgiven you?" He chuckled.

"It's not funny!" I yelled with furrowed brows.

"Calm down." He demanded with narrowed eyes. "I will make sure our life long servant Dean watches over her."

"Life long?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yes, life long. We have people that are forced to watch over our blood line for eternity." He grinned, reminding me a lot of Jack.

"How do they break this curse?" I suggested, immediately my mind went back to Tabanca.

"They'll figure it out themselves, all dependin why they were forced to serve us for eternity in the beginning and Tabanca will never be able to break hers. She's incapable of it." He specified on who I'm getting at.

"What is she unable to do?" I sighed.

"Love." A voice was heard and Jack came in the room with furrowed brows. "Now leave me to talk with my brother."

"I'll send Dean when you are going to train, until then she's your problem." David informed, I simply nodded and left the office. I went back to the room to find it empty...
♠ ♠ ♠
:D dun dun dun, sorry for the long wait of updates. -.-''