‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"He'll only find you"

I growled and slammed my hand against the door frame.

"Maxine!" I screamed and stalked down the halls. A sense of mine picked up, for some reason I could smell her scent, almost dog like. I followed it and sure enough I found her climbing down the side of the house.

"And what are you doing?" I inquired with my arms folded across my chest as she stopped, she was a few feet from the ground I'm at. Quickly she started heading back up but some how I jumped up a good foot or two, climbed with ease and made it to the balcony.

"Lucas." She squeaked as I grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her on the balcony.

"What did I tell you?" I hissed, my eyes burning like it did yesterday. I blinked and looked away, trying to fight the abrupt anger.

"You cant keep me here." She whispered as if she's afraid of me.

"Don't talk to me as though I'm going to hurt you." I plead, but my eyes shifted to hers and a nice bruise formed near her right eye.

"I just want fresh air." She lied, why did she have to lie? I tightly closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Don't lie to me." I almost too calmly hissed, my eyes reopening and glared. My body slightly shook, my fists balled, and eyes stung. I wanted to hit her, I wanted to hurt her. Immediately I looked away and went back in the room.

"Lucas?" She calmly called as I hit the floor and crawled in the corner as she came closer.

"No, Maxine. Go away right now." I harshly spat, my eyes pleading her. I rapidly shook my head and slammed it back against the wall.

"What's wrong with you?" She cried out, her eyes filling with tears.

"I don't...I don't know!" I yelled and slammed my hand against the wall. "I have this urge to hurt you."

"What?" She breathed out, I stood to my feet and stared at her with hurting eyes.

"I have this urge... I don't know... Stay here please? Don't leave... I'll only catch you." I warned and went in the bathroom, I turned the water to completely hot and striped. I got inside the scolding hot water and allowed it to make what felt like blisters on my back.

"Are you crazy?!" Maxine screamed as she entered the bathroom, she shut the water off as I laid there and grabbed a wash rag.

"I want to let you go, Max. But; I can't, I'm sorry." I abruptly apologized. "He'll only find you, and kill you."

"Who?" She asked while dabbing a cold wash rag on my back.

"My father..." I flatly answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry such a short chapter... -.-''