‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"Might want to take a magazine, it may be awhile."

My eyes and head felt heavy. I slowly looked around the room, my vision blurred, my head pounding and body aching. My throat was dry and my skin felt cold.

"About time." I looked and seen Xavier standing there with an apple in his hand. "You know, I have nothing against you right?"

"Ugh." I groaned and slowly rolled on my back.

"I wouldn't suggest that, chemicals in your body at the moment, might not settle well." He warned and bit into his apple.

"What'd you do to me?" I groaned, ignoring his advice.

"I put some chemicals to make you a little more drowsy, the bat kind of worked but I wanted to be sure. You know that Maxine girl isn't good for you, she makes you into an asshole that doesn't think clearly." He rudely pointed out while taking another bite.

"Where is she?" I slowly sat up, holding my head during the process.

"Sadly she's alive. Our father wouldn't let me dispose of her for your own good, said she reminded him too much of our mother." Xavier shrugged while taking yet another bite and swallowed.

"Ugh." I groaned again as my throat ached when I tried to swallow my own spit, I held my stomach as the crampy feeling filled my insides.

"Hmm maybe it's going to go out the other end finally?" He mused and opened a bathroom door. "Might want to take a magazine with you, it may be awhile."

Sure enough I felt the need to go badly, I got up and rushed in the bathroom and sat on the toilet just in time. As diarhea filled the toilet Xavier came in the bathroom and continued eating his apple.

"I love ya like a little bro, since well you are my little brother. Our father made me hate you with him despising me till you came along, but now that you're here. We can finally be a family, what I've always dreamt of." He smiled at the idea and continued eating. He had a problem, a serious problem along with the rest of the Demoncre family.

"Say I agree to this, can I have Maxine safely?" I wasn't going to sound weak so my question sounded fairly rude, but deep inside I was begging.

"You'll have to ask our father for that one, I just know he's happy and says we're all he ever needs." He smiled and left the bathroom. I sat there squeezing out another tird out... hopefully they'll let me have Maxine and then we can get the hell out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
To those that have commented how Lucas is sounding alot like his mom, that was the idea I was hoping for and I'm sooo effin glad it came out that way. :) anyways I might be joining the Marines. :] I went to the recruiters, gotta study for the ASBAB test and work on my upper body strength <3 thanks for reading... sorry such a short chapter.