‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"For me. Move on."

Fourty minutes later the door opened revealing Maxine and I asleep in eachother's arms.

"Wow." Laughed my 'brother' Xavier. "Lucas got some nooky before his bitch leaves."

"Hmm." Maxine stirred, but I was already up and glaring at Xavier. I didn't get much sleep, like three hours tops.

"Shut it, Xavier." I spat and slipped clothes on.

"Lucas?" Maxine whispered, and sat up exposing her beautiful breasts. Xavier stared with lust causing me to hit him back to reality.

"Knock it off." I hissed then turned my attention to Max. "Cover up, get dressed, it's time to go."

"But I hurt." She pouted.

"I don't give a damn." My father entered the room, just as she covered up.

"Can she have slightly more time?" I asked and my dad shook his head.

"I gave you an hour, that was more then enough time." He looked her up and down then turned to me. "But slightly not to you, and too damn bad. Tell her to get dressed and I'll send someone to carry her out then."

"I've got it." I assured and turned back to Maxine.

"Xavier, leave them two alone." Our father demanded causing Xavier to groan and leave with our dad.

"I don't want to leave anymore." She whispered.

"It's not safe for you to be here." I sighed and grabbed a shirt of mine. "Here."

"I don't care if it's safe or not, as long as I'm with you." She smiled.

"I'm sorry, Max." I whispered.

"I love you, Luke. Please." She began to beg.

"No!" I yelled and threw the shirt at her. "You're going to leave, be happy, start a life with someone and forget me!"

"I can't forget you!" She screamed back and stood up, ignoring the fact she's naked.

"Yes, you can, you have too." I frowned.

"I wont." She denied and snatched the shirt from me.

"You will." I immaturely corrected.

"Wont."

"Will."

"Will not."

"Will too."

"Stop it Lucas please!" She cried out and grabbed her skinny jeans. "I swear, you're such an ass!"

"I know." I grinned causing her to slap me.

"I wish I never met you!" She yelled in anger and slipped her shoes on.

"Soon it'll be like you never did." I assured causing tears to burst out of her eyes, she ignored the pain between her legs from earlier and ran out of the room. I chased after her, I couldn't leave it like this.

"Quit it!" She screamed as I chased her out to the limo. She opened the car door but I slammed it shut, and shoved her against it. Immediately my lips landed on hers and we spent a minute kissing.

"For me, please don't come looking for me, just move on." I whispered, knowing deep down I couldn't speak it any louder. "Promise it."

"I can't." She denied and slowly opened the door, then turned to me. "I love you Lucas, more then you'll ever know."

"I love you too." We shared a moment and she got inside the limo, then it sped off.

"That was enjoyable to watch." Xavier said from behind the counter.

"Shut it." I spat and stomped up the stairs, to my room then collapsed.

"It's for the best man!" Xavier's voice echoed from down stairs. I simply looked out the window and stared at a random bird for hours at a time.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww :( so sad lol