‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"I'm here whether you like it or not, okay?"

I waited for my father to return to the room and when he did, immediately I received a hand to my face.

"You almost caused our families to be rivalries, not that it would have bothered me, but regardless." My father hissed, his eyes burning holes in my skin.

"I didn't know." I spat back and received another slap.

"Now you know! You roll with the flow of things, and if you don't any little mistake can cause a life or two." He growled and walked to the end of the bed. "Now tomorrow you'll be meeting her."

"And if I don't like her?" I questioned.

"I'm not saying she has to be your only female, quite the opposite actually." He chuckled, and stared at his nails when the door opened.

"Why did he get the female?!" Xavier ranted and stomped all the way in the room.

"You already have two." My father boredly replied.

"Regardless, I've had my eye on Mathias' daughter for such a long time!" Xavier hissed then glared at me. "Is it because he's the actually baby and not a test tube? Huh?!"

"Xavier shut the hell up." My father demanded with a roll of his eyes and surprisingly Xavier did. "When I want your opinion I'll ask for it, until then fuck off."

"Well said." We heard Jeremiah clap while coming in the room.

"Hmm Jeremy." My father grinned. "News for me?"

"Yes, I sent the first team to do an assignment." He grinned then turned his attention to me. "My you look so much like your mother."

"I wouldn't know." I hissed, causing my father to growl.

"Quit being so ungrateful." My father demanded then turned his attention to Jeremiah. "And how much did we make for this?"

"Two mil now, and five when it's complete." Jeremiah answered while still staring at me.

"Not bad." My father commented then stared at me. "Get some rest, Laramor."

"Can I go to my own room now?" I questioned causing my father to stop walking.

"Fine." He quietly answered, a hidden emotion behind his voice.

"Thanks." I jumped off the bed and made my way out the door. I looked down the hall and got my bearings straight, it felt like an hour before I actually found my room.

~*~

I didn't even remember getting to my room, nor did I remember actually putting clothes on and crawling in bed. But some how I woke up with black silk boxers on and someone next to me.

"Umm." I mumbled and sat up, it was a girl laying next to me. A petite girl with dirty blond hair and dark eyes.

"Good morning." She smiled, wearing nothing.

"Ugh." I rose a brow as she stood up without a problem, and walked to the bathroom. I pinched my arm and realized I wasn't dreaming at all. "Who-who are you?"

"I'm Monique." She answered, a big smile on her face as she brushed her teeth with MY tooth brush. I snatched it from her and rinsed it under the water, then held it against my bare chest.

"No touchy." I scolded then flicked her nose, causing her to laugh. She stepped forward, my eyes couldn't help but wander, her lips merely inches apart from mine then she snatched the tooth brush.

"I'll touch-" as she said that she grabbed my morning wood. "Whatever I feel like touching.... Thank you."

"Okay." I squeaked as she walked back over to the sink and continued brushing her teeth. I was taken back by such a positive, fun, aggressive personality. I found myself staring at her while she brushed her teeth.

"Like what you see?" She inquired after spitting in the sink.

"Ugh." I furrowed my brows and rubbed the back of my neck, when I realized there was a rather large bulge in my boxers. I coughed and hurried out of the bathroom, grabbed a towel, new pair of boxers and some jeans. "Do you mind?"

"I don't actually." She giggled and turned the water on for me. I furrowed my brows and looked away.

"Actually I wanted to shower by myself." I was stupid, who denies such a beautiful woman? But then I remembered she's not fully eighteen yet.

"Look, I'm here whether you like it or not. Okay? Not like you can complain." She spoke so smoothly, so seductively that it was incredible. I can see why Xavier was so pissed that I got her and he didn't.

"Okay." I gulped with a goofy grin on my face, I've never felt so dumb in front of a girl before at all. I was always cocky, and in control. Why am I different with this Monique girl?
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha I thought I'd throw in a random happy go-lucky character :) thought this is what the story needs. lol.