‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"I don't believe clones are children"

The next day, I left my room and went down stairs to the kitchen.

"Hash browns please." I ordered and took a seat.

"Veggie still?" I turned to see Kristin, she weakly smiled and sat next to me.

"What makes you think I'd change it?" I chuckled and turned my attention to the cook.

"Since every thing's gone down, I thought you wouldn't care anymore." She sheepishly admitted and stared at the counter.

"Animals did nothing to us." I sighed and turned my attention to her. "Talk to Bailey recently?"

"No." She immediately answered and stood up.

"You OK?" I furrowed my brows, when in came my father and I knew why she shut up.

"Lucas, meet in the gym." He simply ordered before leaving.

"Gym?" I repeated with furrowed brows.

"It's where the training goes down, outside." She pointed out the window and that's when I noticed the backyard, I hadn't really taken it in. I sighed with a nod and grabbed my hash browns with Orange Juice to go.

~*~

"Food isn't allowed." Xavier rudely spat, eying my food down.

"Relax dumb ass." Lenard hissed, standing in the corner of the room with his arms folded.

"I'd be careful newbie, you don't know Duncan like I do." Xavier chuckled when a big guy appeared behind him and slammed his hand roughly on Xavier's shoulder.

"None of you know me, that well." Duncan corrected and roughly shoved Xavier to the side. I stiffed a laugh and stuffed my face with hash browns. "You, put the food outside."

"It was just made, plus I didn't eat anything yesterday." I explained and started woofing down on it more.

"I didn't ask for an explanation." He hissed and suddenly appeared next to me, snatched the food and tossed it out the window. He was really pressing his luck, especially for what happened yesterday. I growled and shoved him back, he thrust ed a punch at me but I dodged it and slammed him against the wall.

"I said, I wasn't finished with that." I repeated and slammed my fist against his check.

"Well done." We heard clapping and my father appeared from behind, he slowly walked over and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. "But all you need is water and raw meat."

"I don't eat meat." I denied, causing Xavier to howl with laughter.

"What a pussy!" He was leaned forward, holding his stomach as his face went red from laughing so hard.

"Xavier, don't over work yourself." Our father spat then turned to me. "You'll need to eat raw meat."

"I don't eat meat." I growled.

"He doesn't understand what you're talking about, Skyler." Another guy our age entered the room, he nudged Xavier and came over to stand next to my father.

"Ah yes, Nathaniel. When were you planning to join us, anyways?" My father hissed, his eyes glaring into the new guy.

"A man has to eat." The new guy chuckled while licking his finger tips.

"Why do you insist on calling me Skyler?" My father sighed, staring at the new guy that resembles him awkwardly well, just much younger.

"I don't believe clones are children." Nathaniel strongly answered, shifting his eyes to me then looked back at my father. "This him?"

"Yes." My father sourly replied, immediately after that I received a sharp pain in my side. I fell down and felt the blood soak my shirt. "Damn it, Nathaniel!"

"Let him fix it." The new guy hissed and walked over to Xavier. My breathing was becoming hard, I kept choking on my own blood and even spat some out. I furrowed my brows as I collapsed on my back.

"Ah." I groaned and turned my attention to my father, what the hell is his problem? I slowly raised a hand then flipped him off before letting darkness fill me, and the sounds of Lenard's laughing being the last thing I heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha y'know that's funny. XD