‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"This is him?" "Lets do this"

It was the start of a new day;

I got out of bed finally to shower when Monique was done with the bathroom. The branding they did on me made me cringe, I glanced at my hip and stared at the Devilish looking design with a frown.

"What's the matter?" Monique entered the bathroom and caught me staring at myself. I furrowed my brows at my reflection then turned to her so she could see. "Umm, wow."

"I didn't get it willingly." I hissed and turned back to my reflection.

"I'm sorry." She apologized and stared at the floor, then turned her ankle and that's when I noticed she had the same little design.

"They did it to you too?" I questioned.

"It was my way of swearing that I'd be loyal, I suppose... The only way our families would be tied." She sighed and stared away. I nodded and grabbed a shirt, pulled it over my head and grabbed boxers too. "Where are you going?"

"I have to see what the schedule is, I don't want them around you, so I'm going out to them." I explained and she nodded.

"They're going to be around me tonight, remember?" She slowly returned her eyes to mine and smiled.

"Of course I do, happy birthday by the way, you're finally legal!" I congratulated with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Gee thanks." She laughed and kissed my cheek before walking off. "By the way, how old are you?"

"Eighteen, remember?" I chuckled and grabbed pants then left the room.

~*~

I walked down the stairs to go into the kitchen and found all my brother's sitting down in the living room with pissed off expressions on their faces.

"You!" Nathan stood up and pointed, tossed the pillow on the couch that he had on his lap and glared.

"Me!" I repeated with just as much enthusiasm, of course being my sarcastic self.

"You shouldn't have gotten out of the car and left us, we got back thinking you'd be here and got punished even worse because of it." Lenard whined, but at the same time I believe he thinks this is funny.

"How did you get punished even worse?" I rolled my eyes and took a seat opposite of them all. They all stood up, unbuttoned their pants and rolled up their shirts to reveal the same branding mark I have in the same spot.

"See? Asshole." Xavier growled, and I unbuttoned my pants to show them mine.

"No one was punished worse." I spat and began rebuttoning my pants again.

"Actually, you were Laramor." Our father entered the room wearing all white and stared at us all.

"Of course I was." I agreed with a roll of my eyes and sat down.

"All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, going to the mall in public after doing an assignment. Someone could've seen you and followed you to the mall, someone you can't control. Next time be more careful, as for you Laramor taking a walk when you were supposed to report back here." My father was thoroughly pissed with me, just how I like it. "Fortunately you're still allowed to go to the dinner tonight, in honor of your mate."

"Oh really father? I can go? I can really go!" I mused and stood up. "So no training today?"

"Not today." Dean came in the room and stared at everyone. They all tensed and glared ready to attack.

"Laramor, act maturely or else. As for the rest of you, you're going too. It's a nice event, bring a date." Our father demanded and walked off. The guys had confused expressions on their faces and turned to me.

"Dinner?" Nathan spoke for the group, and sent me a more confused look than the rest.

"Yes, it's Monique's eighteenth birthday." I answered and they all made "o" faces.

"That makes more sense." Nathan nodded, none of them mad anymore.

"Dude, we all act like girls." Lenard laughed with a shake of his head.

"Just because we're PMS-y." I joined and the rest laughed. We all started walking outside where the pool was, and I took my position next to Nathan. The two of us seem to be the closer ones, although I know Xavier wishes it wasn't like that because he's nothing like Lenard.

"Last one in has a small dick." Lenard joked, stripped and jumped in.

"Like naked?" Xavier was taken back as Nathan and I stripped down too.

"Guess we know who has the smallest dick!" I bursted out and jumped in the pool. It was funny to think about, I mean Xavier was the only one with a problem. But he too stripped and we were all shamefully wrong with our jokes.

"Dude, no. Put on your boxers hahaha put it away!" Lenard howled, as Xavier stood at the side of the pool with his hands on his hips and a proud grin on his face.

"Lucas!" I heard my woman call and quickly hopped out of the pool, slid my boxers on and rushed over to her.

"Don't, they're all naked." I warned and covered her eyes immediately.

"Come on bro!" They all laughed as I hurried Monique into the house.

"Did you forget that you have to get ready? You all have to get ready!" She reminded and walked off with curler's in her hair still and no make up. I sighed and walked back to the pool with my head down.

"Come on guys, we have to get dressed." I hollered and grabbed my clothes.

~*~

We all matched, black dress pants, black button up shirt, white tie. Monique wore a cute white dress with a big black bow and smiled as she sat next to me.

"Blake can be intimidating." She warned, my brother's just glanced at her with a roll of their eyes.

"Do you not know who we are darlin'?" Nathan mused, his date Kristin who is wearing a beautiful blood red mini dress.

"I'm Lucille." Lenard's date introduced herself, I hadn't met her before. I politely grinned and shook her hand, where as Monique simply smiled with a nod. Kristen smiled at Lucille like they've talked before, and the other girls waved.

"I'm Ginger and this is Zara." Xavier's dates introduced themselves, of course he'd have two girls. I simply chuckled and looked out the window as Monique nudged me with a giggle of her own.

"Figures with all that stuff of yours, that you'd have two dates." Lenard joked, that reminded us all of what we witnessed earlier.

"Gross man." I gagged and looked out the window, my hair spiked into a fohawk, and to be honest as Gay as this sounds; I look good.

"Finally." Xavier groaned, he couldn't wait to get out of the limo. It was awkward, the girls' didn't like eachother much. At least Kristen and Monique didn't like the others, apparently they were too slutty. Except Zara, they liked her.

"Father." We all got out and united with our father, he was there with Tabanca as his date.

"Sons, be on your best behavior." It was a warning, as he held onto Tabanca closely. She glanced at me with a pained expression then followed our father into the mansion.

"I get a weird feeling." I mumbled to Monique, she furrowed her brows and stood in front of me then twirled.

"Maybe you're gonna get lucky tonight?" She winked and hurried over to someone standing at the front wearing blood red.

"Who is that?" Nathan whispered to me, Kristen just as curious.

"I'm not sure?" I shrugged and slowly strutted over to her. "Good evening, the name is Laramor Demoncre."

"Blake Mathias." Blake introduced himself and looked me over. "This is him?"

"Yes." Monique nodded and stood beside me, I naturally wrapped an arm around her lower waste and smiled.

"This is him." I repeated and pointed to myself.

"With a fohawk?" Blake laughed, his eyes made me feel uncomfortable.

"You have a problem with my hair?" I questioned, my eyes slightly narrowing.

"Please, you two." Monique whined and put a hand on my chest.

"For you little sister." Blake muttered and walked inside. That's when I seen him, my cousin Bailey.

"What is he doing here?" I growled.

"Who?" Monique replied with furrowed brows.

"Oh shit." Lenard inappropriately commented and turned to Xavier, of course being the immature highschooler that had to be the one to get everyone in on what's going on Xavier told the group and filled the chicks in, good enough anyways.

"Let's do this, guys." I cooed and wrapped my arm around Monique. We all walked in as if we owned the place, gaining the attention from everyone and I do mean everyone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, someone commented the story & mentioned how for a moment they thought it was Nikole's POV... I actually take that as a compliment :) I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not, but that is Nikole's son... and it's been extremely hard for me to try and get his traits to be like Nikki's, because this character in my head is mending himself & it's crazy hahahaha so thank you to NobodyThatMatters_13.... :]