‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"Crazy Bitch"

"Alright class, line up, now." Our teacher hollered, Maxine came over with Stephen then kissed and parted to stand next to me.

"You're D right?" I frowned while clarifying and Bailey nodded.

"Sadly." He groaned and went to the D section of the class, I walked over to Maxine and stood next to her when I seen the new girl stand on the other side of Maxine.

"Switch me." I whispered causing Maxine to glare.

"Why?" She hissed then peeked out of the corner of her eye at the new girl and laughed. "Lame."

"Hey, come on, be a good sister." I demanded with furrowed brows.

"Quit making fun of Stephen and we've got a deal." She proposed with a grin.

"Fine as long as I get your spot, I'll quit." I returned the grin and she nodded.

"Deal." We switched spots causing the new girl to roll her eyes.

"You don't give up do you?" She grinned when our Coach stood in front of her.

"Tab-" Our coach tried pronouncing her name.

"Just call me Tab." She laughed.

"Ok, Tab Justin?" He asked and she nodded. "Maxine...Lucas, I thought we established that you cant stand next to Sarah?"

"Well apparently Sarah isn't right here anymore, new girl is." I winked causing our Coach to roll his eyes.

"Don't undermine me, now switch." He hissed causing me to groan and do as he said, although I could tell him otherwise but I wanted to be as normal as possible as dumb as that sounds.

"That's right." I heard Kristen sneer from next to Bailey, I stuck my tongue out at her and turned the other way as she flipped me off. Once our coach was done taking role, he made one speech then told us all to do something with ourselves. Stephen immediately went to Maxine causing me to make a whistling sound and Maxine to glare.

"We have a deal." She reminded.

"Yeah but sadly coach ruined that one for us, remember? For as long as I have your spot." I repeated with a grin causing my sister to sigh.

"What ever." She spat and walked off with Stephen. I grinned when someone appeared next to me.

"You aren't very nice to her, have a crush?" I recognized that voice and turned with a smile at the new girl.

"She's my sister." I explained with a light chuckle, she furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes.

"Wait, sister? You don't have a sister." She corrected causing me to give her a 'what the fuck' look.

"And how would you know?" I retorted with my arms crossed.

"Wait, then it's you that doesn't have any sisters." She turned her attention to Bailey whom just stood there with his arms folded.

"You're a crazy bitch." He shook his head as Kristen gave the new girl 'the look'.

"First introduce yourself then maybe we'll give out some information." I coached causing the new girl to chuckle. I tried forcing her without saying it like I've done others but it was like she was blocked.

"I don't receive orders from anyone, and if you don't stay out of my head. I'll give you thee biggest head ache of your life." She slowly threatened, her tongue slowly moving as she talked all seductive like.

"Try me." I challenged with a grin as I tried invading her mind again, I failed and sure enough a pain ran through my head.

"What is she talking about?" Bailey and Kristen both asked at the same time. I did my best to show no pain and turned to them with a shrug.

"Like you said, crazy bitch." I agreed as the new girl walked away with a satisfied smile on her face, like she just proved something. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my temples as the three of us walked around for the rest of this class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you guys put two-and-two together? :)