‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

Too many drinks...

Walking inside was quite dramatic actually, everyone turned to stare at the newest arrival... especially to stare at me, Monique's date. She held my hand tightly and walked over to her father, giving him an appropriate kiss on the cheek.

"Laramor, I'm proud to see you've approved of my daughter." Mathias grinned, I began to wonder what his real name was.

"Thank you, sir. She's an amazing girl, a personality so rare." I complimented and he nodded.

"We miss her dearly here." He informed then turned to an older woman next to him with blonde hair.

"My baby!" She squealed and hugged Monique tightly. I released Monique's hand and turned around to see who all is here, that's when I seen her... Maxine. I quickly turned back around and took in a deep breath.

"Would you like to dance?" I offered to Monique after her and her mother parted, then got quiet. Monique turned with a smile, and took my hand. I lead her to the dance floor where a few couples were.

"I like this song." She smiled, slowly we moved to the beat from the song "With Me" by Sum 41.

"Not a good slow song, sadly." I chuckled as we slow danced.

"I think it's an amazing song to dance too." She argued with the prettiest smile, I noticed my brother's staring at other females. Why was I so different? I turned my attention back to Monique and leaned forward, then kissed her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I immediately replied and twirled her.

"Don't forget, Luke. I read you better than anyone." She reminded me and stared in my eyes.

"Then you would know not to call me Luke, it's Laramor. Also, I'm fine." I hissed when I noticed Blake's date and narrowed my eyes.

"Don't be an ass, Laramor." She spat my name with disgust and tried to break apart from me. I wrapped an arm around her and tightened.

"Go introduce me to your brother properly." I ordered, ignoring her disapproved growl.

"Fine!" She screamed and stomped over to Blake again. "Blake, this is my love, Laramor."

"We've already met, have you forgotten?" Blake hissed, keeping his attention to Monique.

"Yes, but I want you both to re-meet in a more proper, decent manner." She played the role quiet nicely which made me smile, while of course staring at his date with suspicioun.

"Fine. Good evening, Laramor, I'm Blake Mathias." Blake introduced and stuck his hand out to me, taking my attention from his date.

"Nice to meet you, Blake." I replied and turned to his date again. "Interesting date choice."

"Excuse me?" Blake growled, and wrapped an arm around the girl.

"The name's Rainee." His date retorted with a look that meant for me to shut the hell up.

"Interesting name." I checked her out and then realized, my first assignment that girl who was the man's daughter. My eyes widened slightly and I looked over my shoulder to see where my brothers were.

"Laramor, quit being rude." Monique whined, obviously regretting believing my bullshit reason to come over to Blake. But, she probably thinks I'm checking his date out for different reasons.

"Yes, it is an interesting name. I keep trying to find out her history, but all my background checks failed." Blake agreed and turned to Rainee. "I adore it."

"Of course you do, if you both don't mind." I excused myself and walked over to the beverages, ordered a shot of Vodka even if I am underaged, they didn't check.

"You okay brother?" Nathan showed up to my side and was staring at Rainee.

"Yeah." I turned around, straight shot the hard alcohol and put it down to get refilled.

"You're acting like a bunch of exes are in the same room." Nathan teased, causing me to turn back around and press my lower back against the bar's counter. If I approached Rainee here it may cause her to get on defense, try to kill me and all the innocent people here too. I couldn't blame her for wanting to revenge her father's death, though.

"Well technically there's one ex there, and my current girlfriend there, along with some chick that probably wants to kill me." I turned back around and took another shot before excusing myself again. I bumped into the wrong person, causing me to groan.

"Nice to see you too, Lucas." Maxine spat with a roll of her eyes.

"Where's your date?" I retorted with just as much hatred, but I couldnt help how beautiful she looked in that mini-black dress.

"I'm trying to find him right now, what's it to you?" She growled, and gave me a look that meant to quit checking her out.

"I'm just trying to figure out why you're not with the only reason you're here." I harshly answered with a grin on my face.

"I should ask the same from you, but I've seen your date. Honestly Lucas, could you not be more pathetic?" She asked with a roll of her eyes and started to scope the room out for her date with her arms folded.

"What are you going on about woman?" I inquired, my eyes narrowing and that smile off my face now.

"Come on, we both know she looks way too much like me." Maxine observed with a disapproved look on her face.

"Ha! I think we both know she's an improvement from you, and there might be a resemblance but honestly don't flatter yourself." I howled with laughter and turned back to the bar, which of course Maxine followed.

"Oh really now? An improvement?!" Her voice broke out in a high pitch squeak then went back to normal.

"Yes, an improvement. And at least she's not your Cousin, I mean honestly we both know Stephen's a down grade from me, a horrible one at that." I chuckled and got another shot, then he refilled it and I took another one.

"Becareful, Lucas. You might not want to drink so much, you might puke and be even more unattractive then you already are tonight." She advised and began to walk off.

"It's Laramor, and I'm not your problem anymore, bitch!" I harshly yelled, causing her to turn back at me with her mouth open in shock. I rose my left brow and smirked then turned back to the bar.

"She's right you know." The bartender agreed.

"Oh shut up and give me another one." I hissed and accepted one last one before stumbling off. I stumbled to someone I hadn't expected to see, I actually thought she had killed herself. "Noelle?"

"Ugh, Lucas." She sighed and looked behind me to see if anyone was there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growled, she looked the same as she did last I seen her, except she looked better especially in this black and navy blue mini-dress. What's with these girls and revealing attires?

"She happens to be my date." Bailey appeared, wrapping an arm around her.

"Figures." I rolled my eyes and seen someone with a tray of wine. I grabbed a glass and drank it down, setting it on another waiter's tray. "This is just one amazing night for me!"

"What are you doing here?" Bailey questioned, eyeing me up and down. I noticed he and his date matched, how lovely.

"My girlfriend happens to be the reason you're even here." I answered with the proudest grin on my face.

"Oh dear God, poor woman." Noelle exlaimed and began to turn around. I grabbed her upper arm and forced her to face me.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" I harshly ask, causing Bailey to shove my arm away. I gave Bailey a "no you didn't" look and shoved him. "Don't touch me."

"Don't touch her, you've done enough damage to her." Bailey spat, and I rose my brows again.

"Really now? I'm sure there's more I could do." I laughed and grabbed another drink, then guzzled it down and put it on another tray.

"You wont get the chance." It was like he egged me on, I swear I heard him say "you couldnt do shit if you tried." Which caused me to turn my attention to him with a grin, I took a few steps to the bar and got another shot. Raised it to Bailey as if toasting him, drank it down then dropped it on the floor causing it to break and tried tackling him.

"Fail." Bailey laughed and shoved me in a bar stool. "I suggest keeping your behavior in a proper way, before you cause my brothers and cousins to kill each other. Capice? Live to fight another day."

"What do you know, you had to get my sloppy seconds." I mused and recieved a slap from Noelle. "Aye becareful or I'll make you finish what I had you start."

"Asshole." She turned away with tears in her eyes, and Bailey appropriately put his arm behind her lower back and walked away with her.

"Aren't you the ladies man?" The bartender chuckled.

"Eh, it's a curse." I snorted and leaned over on the counter. "Three more, in a row this time."

"If you say so." He laughed, and did as I said. I took those down, even took a bottle and walked around drinking it.

"Laramor! There you are." Monique caught up to me, fakely smiling at people then glared at me. "What the hell was that back there with my brother?"

"Hmmm?" I chuckled slightly and tried my best standing straight with the bottle loosely in my hand.

"Are-are you drunk?" She furrowed her brows then glared at the bottle in my hand and reached for it. I jerked back and stumbled slightly with a shake of my head.

"Nooooo." I slurred with the goofiest grin on my face, I couldn't help that she was adorable when she tried to be all stern with me. I killed what was left in the bottle (meaning he drank the rest) and placed it on a small table that had other stuff on it.

"I think, I think you are." She was taken back and even more pissed. "My father will tear you a new asshole if he sees you like this."

"Pssh-ah!" I stumbled back into that small table almost knocking it over. All I heard was the howling of my stupid brother Lenard from across the room, followed by the thud of me hitting the floor and another one from him hitting the floor in tears from his own laughter.

"Damn it, Laramor!" Monique cried out, I guessed everyone had turned to see what the hell happened along with the crashing of dishes from whatever was on the small table I had just knocked over with my foot.

~*~

"I assure you, he will see many punishments once we get back to my manor." I heard my father's apologetic voice. I slowly opened my eyes, and seen all my brother's standing around, staring at me with amused expressions.

"I no do anything." I slurred with furrowed brows and pointed a finger at my father.

"You shut up." He demanded and turned back to Mathias. "I knew she should've been with Nathaniel, but he was too stubborn at the time. So Laramor was my second choice, I assure you."

"Ouch, fazza. That was harshhhh." I overly shook my head that felt oddly heavy and fell over on the bench they had me on.

"No, actually Skyler, I have a room set up for Laramor and my daughter. Along with a few other guests. You are welcome to stay as well, if you'd like." Mathias offered, causing my father to stiffen.

"I would be glad too, but I have business to attend too. I'm sure however Nathaniel and his date Kristen would love to take that offer." Our father proposed and turned to Nathan.

"Of course." Nathan nodded. "I'm sure the brother's would enjoy it as well."

"No, that wont be necessary. They don't want all of you, trust me." Our father denied Lenard's and Xavier's access.

"But father." Xavier whined.

"Together you all are a disaster, I mean heaven's sake look at your brother!" Our father pointed at me and sighed.

"I'll have a room set up for them both." Mathias nodded and turned to a worker, whom quickly rushed up the stairs. A big guy came over and tossed me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing.

"I swear, Momo, I dint! Dey lie! Oh whom I kiddin? I'm bad boy." I chuckled to myself, and leaned back as the guy had a firm arm around my upper legs. I rubbed his head with the most childish grin on my face till my expression dropped and a bad idea came to my mind. "Oh 'nt you a big boy? Way.... No! Nooo! Fazza!!!! NOOO!!!"

"Shut up, Laramor. He's taking you to go sleep it off, idiot." My father shook his head and turned his attention back to Mathias. I was screaming the whole way to the room, until I hit that bed and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha sorry, I think this chapter is what this story needed. XD Anyone agree? Anyways hahahaha omg "nanagoesrawr" HAHAHHAHAA Your comment was with no doubt the most funniest hahahahaha XD you can imagine Lenard has a big...ya...I never said he didn't ;) just Xavier's was monstrous... anyways, I added a few pics on some of the other cousins that haven't had the chance to make an appearance... Also I changed Rainee's pic, from me to me again but a better pic of me that looks more like it belongs on Photobucket like the others hahaha the original pic I had looked too normal...idk it's hard to explain & this Author's Note is way too long...thanks for reading please comment !!! <3 much love. Kassi<3.