‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"Positive Vibes"

"Monique." This Gabriel replied to Monique's response.

"I'm Lucas." I introduced, causing Gabriel to turn his attention to me and scoff.

"This is the guy you're with now?" Gabriel rose his brows and looked me over.

"Yeah, he happens to be fucking awesome." Nathaniel chimmed in.

"What are you his boyfriend?" Gabriel retorted.

"I'm his brother, ass wipe." Nathaniel snapped back.

"Enough!" Monique's father, Mathias, yelled with a roll of his eyes. "Monique, come with me, and you behave." Mathias spoke to everyone as if we were one and walked off with Monique.

"Blaise wants all the guys to get together anyways, down stairs." Blake shrugged then glanced at Kristen. "Guy's only."

"Do you mind?" Nathaniel questioned and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm basically one of the guys'." She retorted.

"True." I vouched, and Blake shrugged again.

"Okay, then come on." He had all of us follow him down many stairs where we smelt smoke, more specific Marijuana smoke.

"Say what?" I chuckled when I seen bongs up the ass down stairs, a guy that looked exactly like Blaise was hitting one of them and then came up with a smile, held it in then released.

"About time." His voice was sluggish and he leaned the bong towards Nathaniel and I. "I hear so much tension going on, you'll fucking love this shit. Since we're all different than the normal people, it hits us way different man."

"Fuck it." I laughed when Nathan gave me a confused look. I took a hit from the bong and held in the smoke, then started coughing like crazy. All the guys around were relaxed, and it was good times till Blake brought Bailey, Stephen and Andrew.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bailey growled, his eyes set on me.

"Dude just calm down, hit this and lets not fight today." Blaise spoke to them. "Too much tension, lets just get along today, positive vibes man."

Some how Blaise got everyone high, and we were all playing video games, drinking Coke and Moutain Dew. We were all laughing at Yoshi, for some reason he was the main attraction when the door opened and Monique came down pissed off. That's when I noticed Gabriel wasn't here, nor was her brothers.

"Fuck man, they bamboozled us." At first I was serious, but once Andrew and Bailey bursted out with laughter that's when all the guys started laughing. Kristen was the only one that wasn't high, instead she stood next to Monique.

"I tried telling them not too." She sighed.

"Did she?" I stiffed my laughter and tried not to grin as I looked at Nathan. He looked up at the ceiling with an expression that was sarcastically thinking.

"That's what the buzzing noise I heard in my ear was!" He joked causing all of us to laugh again.

"You guys are pathetic!" Monique cried out and stared at me. "Especially you, I'm so sick of you."

"Ouch." I held my heart. "Well, if I had one, it'd hurt." I laughed and went back to the pipe we had sitting around with half a bowl in it.

"No more for you." Monique frowned when in came some one I didn't want to see.

"Stephen?" Maxine stood there with a frown on her face.

"Babe, I'm with the guys." Stephen cooly told her and nodded towards me. I grinned, took a hit from the pipe then passed it with a lighter to him.

"Here, it'll help you relax." I laughed and breathed the smoke at Maxine.

"If you recall correctly, asshole, I hate smoke." Maxine coughed and shook her head at me.

"Eh, I try to block out all the pointless shit you say." I harshly retort and went back to the games.

"Dude, what other bongs do they have?" Bailey stood up and stumbled. "Damn dude!"

"You guys are all assholes." Monique shoved Bailey, causing him to fall over and she walked out with Kristen following behind. Maxine simply stood there and stared at me with a sad expression.

"You know what, Stephen you have fun with your family, I'm done." She shook her head and started up the stairs. "Oh also, I hate you Lucas."

"Bye!" Stephen laughed and passed the pipe to Andrew. I got up and followed Maxine, we were half way up the stairs when I grabbed her arm and shoved her against the wall.

"Quit it!" She screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. I pressed my lips against hers, taking her back but soon she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepend the kiss. I pulled away with a laugh. "What?"

"Just wanted to see if you really hated me." I howled causing her to roughly shove me away and I lost balance, falling down the stairs into blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha sorry everyone, had to throw this in there... Although, I'm much like the girls, I dislike smoking... -_-" I'm done with that phase in life...blah... hope you enjoyed <3