‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

The reporter

I hated this family sometimes, well more the blood. We didn't sleep throughout the full night, so many of us would sleep later that way we could wake up at normal eight am.

"What time is this stupid thing supposed to start?" I growled, annoyed with everything because of Tabanca.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." Kristen came out and took a seat next to Bailey.

"Stay out of it, Kristen." I snapped causing everyone to give me a 'what the fuck' look.

"Dude, you okay?" Bailey questioned.

"Yeah." I answered.

"You dont seem okay, you seem bitchy." He replied with narrowed eyes.

"Why dont you go call your supposed fiancee." I stood up causing the chair to fall back and stalked out of the room. Leaving everyone in there speechless and confused.

"Dude, what happened?" Nathan entered the room, slamming the door shut.

"It doesn't matter." I sniffled and fell on my bed.

"It does matter." He growled.

"Fine! Tabanca was here last night outside, and she wont fucking tell me who that chick she was with last night is." I explained with furrowed brows.

"What does it matter?" He inquired with a raised brow.

"I dont know, I just need to meet her." I elaborated with a determined look.

"Well, calm down then man. I thought we'd have to contain you or some shit." Nathan sighed, obviously worried about me.

"Thanks man." We walked out of the room together and I seen Bailey looking pissed off, but more hurt. "Sorry Bailey."

"It's all good." He replied and we did a bro shake.

"Now lets get prepared for this boring ass day." Xavier called and we all agreed.

~*~

"Demoncre!" The chicks screamed as we all filed up to the long ass table with enough seats for us and our manager.

"When is the tour?" One of the reporters asked.

"We're planning to in a few months." Our manager answered for us.

"Anyone married or getting married?" A pretty female reporter questioned.

"Bailey here has a fiancee." I answered with a grin.

"That's right, but we're not doing so well." Bailey answered with a disappointed look.

"Anyone else in a serious relationship?"

"Naw." Xavier shook his head.

"Lucas, everyone says when they go back stage, you're the hardest one to get ahold of. Where do you disappear too?" That pretty reporter elaborately inquired.

"I enjoy alone time." I smiled.

"Is it because of heartbreak?" She continued. I narrowed my eyes at her but then thought about Maxine and looked away.

"Next question." Nathan immediately pipped up. Something drew me to this reporter though, I kept glancing at her during all the questioning. She was beautiful, but not like a model or anything but an average girl that I want.

"Found a new Maxine I take it?" Bailey whispered after noticing how much I stared at the reporter.

"I want her." I grinned.

"Want me to get ahold of her after this?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll do it." I laughed and he nodded. Some reporters were trying to figure out what we were talking about while our other members were answering questions.

After the questioning, I quickly dodged the media and found my way to the reporter. But she was a little too quick to get into her car, and I swear I seen her notice me before doing so. I growled and just let her drive off, causing comotion and more reporters to surround me to take pictures. I took in a deep breath and continued my way through the crowd to my brothers and cousins.

~*~

"I found out some info on that reporter." Bailey whispered to me as we walked to our limo.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"She's still in highschool." He broke the news causing me to frown.

"Lame." I sighed and he nodded.

"Sorry man." He apologized but I shrugged.

"When she gets older though, I'm going to find her again." I grinned and he nodded with a laugh.

"Determination." He complimented.

"After a year of this, I'll come back for her to take her with us." I planned.

"It wont even work that way, but if you can." It was obvious that Bailey was a little worried.

"Dude, something in me is like an animal for her. I don't get it, she barely asked a few questions and already I know." I rambled causing Bailey to nod.

"Maybe it's best you stay away from her then man." He sighed.

"Too bad, Bailey. We'll see how it goes." I evilly chuckled and got inside the limo with the others. A year on the road would be interesting... I wonder how things will go, and what will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) maybe I'll add a cool character in here, Lucas is too much like his mom. I need to add some of his dad's characteristics, question should I make a whole new story to add onto this one and end it... Or continue with this one with the new reporter? Lemme know!