‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

Snooky's.

Once I was home I grabbed my laptop and started doing my research, I looked up his highschool and got the address. The next day I went down to the school and asked for the copy of his graduating class.

"Unfortunately we cant give that information out, so many people want the stupid yearbook copy and it's too expensive to print out their year." The guy behind the counter explained and went back to the computer. I stood there with a tired expression.

"Can I just see a copy? I wont take it, I just need to check a few things." I smiled sweetly causing him to stare at me.

"Fine." He gave in and went to the back room. He came back with a year book, and with a smile I thanked him. I looked in the senior section and had to skim every name to find Maxine's. I wrote down Maxine Jensen with a smile.

"Thank you." I handed it back to him and luckily he got up to put it back. I hurried around the desk and dug up their files, searching Maxine Jensen and with luck they had her number and address. I grinned writing it down, and exited out just in time.

"What are you doing?" He came back into the room with a glare as I sat in his chair.

"I was just waiting for you to come back." I winked and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm flattered, but I'm also gay." He thought he bursted my bubble but I really didnt care. I made a big O with my mouth and slowly got up taking my things.

"My bad." I giggled and walked out of the building. I went to my car and decided to give the number a call, sadly it was disconnected. I took in a deep breath and entered the address into my GPS.

It was a small neighborhood, I pulled up to the house and smiled. I got out of the car and walked up to the door, slowly knocked and an Asian woman answered.

"Damn it." I growled causing her to look at me with bewilderment.

"Can I help you?" She spat, apparently I pissed her off with my vulgarity.

"Sorry I got the wrong house." I sighed and started back for my car. I glanced up and could have sworn I seen that Lucas guy across the street. But when I looked away and back up he was gone. My mind played tricks on me and I hated it.

"What up?" My friend Hector answered the phone.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could call upon that favor you owe?" I sweetly asked into the phone.

"What is it?"

"I wanted to know if you could use some of your connections to find a Maxine Jensen." I questioned and heard him sigh.

"Maxine Jensen is a stripper at the strip club Snooky's." He answered, without any phone calls.

"There must be two then." I sighed and heard him laugh.

"If you have a picture, just go down there and see." He enjoyed this way too much.

"Oh yes, let me go to a strip club." I sarcastically answered. "You're no help."

"Hey, I'm just making a suggestion here."

"I'm sure you are. I'll talk to you later. Thanks anyways." I hung the phone up, not even waiting for his reply. I took in a deep breath with the thought of going to the strip club, but I laughed the idea off.

I stood there in front of his door and waited for him to open up. It was one of his roommates, a slutty red headed girl, half dressed.

"Yeah?" She asked popping her gum.

"Is Oscar here?" I whispered.

"Who? You have to speak up." She rudely demanded.

"Oscar!" I screamed and she jumped back slightly.

"No need to be rude." She hissed and turned around as Oscar came over.

"What's up?" He was only in boxers making it kind of uncomfortable.

"Want to go to a strip club?" I proposed.

"Really?" I recieved the biggest grin ever.

"Yes really, now hurry and get dressed before I change my mind." I groaned while starring at the floor.

"Fo'sho!" He called over his shoulder and quickly rushed back into his room. I sat in the living room uncomfortably with a weird old cat rubbing itself against my legs.

"Ready yet?!" I hollered, the quicker he gets dressed the faster I can get out of here. Why would he want to live in such a weird house, it reminded me of a druggies place.

"Yeah." He came out in some skinnies with a nice plaid shirt.

"Nice." I complimented and he nodded.

"Thanks." He replied wrapping his arm around me as we walked to his truck.

"I'll meet you at Snooky's." I said, unraveling myself from him.

"Oh, okay then." He mumbled, probably wanting to roll up to Snooky's together. I nodded and got into my car and followed him down there. This would be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did NOT make up the strip club Snooky's, there's one around here & I am not taking credit for using it... I give them full credit... Please if anyone has a problem with it, just let me know and I'll take it out of my story. Thank you <3