‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"Laramor?"

The music playing was soothing actually. "Red Corvette" by Prince. I took in a deep breath trying to get my mind off of what we were going to do.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kiki asked, she stood there dressed in a tiny skirt and tank top. I took in another deep breath and hesitantly nodded.

"The money from this will be worth it." I promised and she sighed.

"We move in together if this works." She proposed and I returned her smile.

"That'd be awesome." We linked arms and went inside.

"Can I help you ladies?" He asked from the bar, cleaning a glass cup with a white rag.

"Yeah,we would like to speak to a manager if there's one available." Kiki confidentally spoke, at least she pushed her emotions aside.

"You're speaking to him already, what can I do for you?" He sat the glass down then leaned against the counter with both hands, and looked us over.

"We were wondering if there was any waitressing positions available?" She immediately asked and pulled out her application that I had to help her with. Good thing I'm great with paperwork.

"Two broads like you want to work here?" He rose a brow and accepted both of ours, looking them over.

"Yes sir." We both answered in unison.

"You must not even be older than sixteen." He groaned causing us to laugh.

"Actually eighteen." We answered with a smile.

"Hmmm. I was going to put the hiring sign out, but you seemed to do the job already for me." He grinned and returned his attention to us. "You're hired."

"Thanks." I smiled, I was overwhelmed with accomplishment. But at the same time who would feel great about getting a job at a strip joint?

"Come back tomorrow at eight am sharp. I'll have your uniforms here." He demanded and we both nodded then rushed out.

"Yes, we got the job!" We squealed to Oscar.

"Good I can become a regular hahaha." He laughed while opening his truck door for us.

"Thank you dear sir." We both said in unison and got inside.

"Now I have to work on Maxine." I grinned and they both laughed.

"That should be interesting." He chuckled.

"Oh hush you." I shooshed, with a smile of course.

~*~

Waking up at seven am to make sure I was dressed and ready to go was ridiculous. Good thing Kiki lived right down the street, all I had to do was pick her up and we were ready to go.

"First day, kind of nervous." She thought aloud.

"Is your school allowing this?" I asked and she nodded.

"School is out right now for summer." She answered with a grin. "How about your work?"

"As a reporter, I dont have to clock in all the time. I just have to get my story, and right now I'm in the process of that." I explained and she giggled.

"This shall be fun." She smiled and I nodded.

We pulled up to the strip club and parked around the back. Both of us walked to the door and knocked, suddenly the bar tender/manager opened the door with a smile. So many strippers were practicing and chatting before the place opens.

"People! People! These are our new employees, they're going to be waitresses." He announced and then walked off. I swear what kind of introduction was that? I took in a deep breath as Maxine stared at me for awhile.

"Do I know you?" She came over to me with narrowed eyes.

"I think we've met once." I honestly answered and she made an O with her mouth.

"Well I'm Maxine, Maxine Jensen. But I go by Brandi here." She introduced with a smile.

"I'm Lynni and this is Kiki." I returned the favor and shook her hand.

"Nice, well I'm glad he's got lovely ladies working here and not bitches like the last time." Another stripper spoke for everyone and they agreed.

~*~

The next few days, I worked my way on getting close to Maxine. I helped her get ready for a show and basically everything. It was a week into working here that the night was busier than ever. We were wondering what the big commotion was about and why so many Bouncers had to work today. When the Demoncre's came in that's when we knew.

"Oh shit." I grumbled and ducked down.

"He wont recognize you." Kiki assured before going back to gawking at them, she was an ultra fan and it annoyed me. "You're so lucky to have met them."

"Not really." I mumbled and started waiting on the tables. Sadly they had to just sit at my table, I took in a deep breath and walked over to them. "What can I get you?"

"Do I know you?" Xavier rudely asked when suddenly music started playing and Lucas told them to shut up.

"There she is man." Bailey whispered to Lucas as Maxine came out. I knew I had the right Maxine.

"Wait a minute." Lucas muttered to himself and turned to me. "You're that reporter aren't you?"

"What?" I stammered as he stood up, I didnt notice that my boss here had actually cleared the whole strip club just for them. Maxine noticed Lucas and stood there frozen as he pointed a finger at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? I told you to stay out of my shit!" He yelled at me.

"I dont even care about your shit! So what the fuck are you talking about! I dont even like you!" I yelled back, at which I knew I would be fired for this.

"You're just following me around, what did you find out who the Maxine girl I talked about was? Huh?" He shoved me back causing a Bouncer to come over.

"She doesnt even like you!" Kiki defended and then shut her mouth and started to blush when Xavier looked at her. Nathan and his family just stared at Lucas with concern.

"You're coming with me." Lucas demanded and grabbed my arm.

"No!" I screamed and tried fighting him off, causing the Bouncers to step in but he just looked at them and they backed off. Maxine rushed off the stage and stood in front of Lucas.

"Dont take her." She demanded causing him to laugh.

"Move aside, Maxine." His words were like venom.

"No, Laramor." She spat causing me to freeze.

"Laramor?" I whispered, but apparently I was the only one who heard her say that for her voice was hushed.

"Dont ever say that name again." He growled and shoved her away.

"Lynni!" She screamed as he dragged me into a dark limo.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I hope to see more feedback <3 & thank you for those commenting...it means alot <3