‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

Topless

I rolled over at the sound of a loud honk, my eyes slowly fluttered open in the direction of my alarm clock and I growled. Is it really seven in the fucking morning? I groaned and slowly sat up, allowing the blanket to fall and the cool breeze to wrap around my topless torso. Suddenly I heard a light chuckle causing me to quickly grab my blanket and glare at Lucas whom is standing in my room watching me.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I screamed, my grip tightening on the blanket.

"Your mother let me in." He flatly answered, his eyes roaming my bed.

"My mom still home at this time? Ha!" I howled with a sarcastic laugh.

"I dont find that very amusing." He shrugged and started looking around my room. "Girls your age, dont they usually have posters of their favorite bands?"

"Yeah. I've got my bands up there." I pointed and he slowly went over to examine, to his dismay none of his band.

"You really meant it when you said you dont like us, huh?" He asked, a hidden sadness behind his tone.

"Nothing personal, I just feel you're sell outs. Too many people are following under the common trend of enjoying a band filled with Family members, like the Jonas Brother's." I rolled my eyes and pulled the blankets around me more.

"We dont do Disney Channel." He groaned, as if annoyed with the comparison I made.

"I know." I nodded and took in a deep breath. "Will you leave so I can get dressed?"

"Not like I just hadn't seen it." He chuckled causing me to grab a shoe and lift it. "Fine, Come out when you're done."

"Thanks." I spat and waited for him to close the door, I quickly got up and locked it then grabbed the clothes I sat out last night for today.

I yawned while walking down stairs with a huge suit case over each shoulder and two hand bags. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be there and this should be good. A guy came over and took them from me, while Luke chatted with my mother and sister who was in AWE the whole time.

"I hope you and my sister date." My little sister annoyingly gasped.

"Shut up." I growled with a roll of my eyes.

"It's okay, she doesnt even like me." Lucas winked at my little sister and she giggled.

"She really doesnt, but I'm sure you can change that with your charm... and if not, I'm always here." She flirted causing my mom to sigh.

"Go to your room." She demanded at my little sister causing her to whine.

"Why?!" She cried out and rushed up the stairs. Luke just chuckled and turned his attention to me.

"Ready?" He asked, and judging by the way my mother looked at me, she liked him. I rolled my eyes again and nodded.

"Yeah, love ya mom." I yawned and gave her a big hug before hurrying off with Lucas.

"Be safe now! Love you too!" My mom cried from the door and waved me off. I've been in a limo before so I wasn't really impressed all THAT much. I simply kept my attention to the wonderous nature outside.

"Excited or anything?" He inquired, obviously tired of the quiet drive.

"Tired more than anything." I honestly answered, taking another yawn.

"It's going to be awhile, you should nap." He smiled.

"You dont live that far." I commented and he nodded.

"The place we're going is our other house." He chuckled as I groaned, man a long drive. I didnt want to fall asleep, but I felt so tired. I slowly felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier by the minute. My breathing was speeding up, and slowly the noises around me drifted to the background.

Lucas' POV

I watched her as she fought her sleep, it was cute actually. I knew I would see her again, and the year did pass by quickly it seemed. Slowly she was asleep and curled in a ball. I took in a deep breath and stared down at her with care. I watched her sleep like she was my lover, my partner, my soulmate. She is whom I am meant to be with.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry so short...have to get offline....peace