‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"The hell is she doing here?"

It was a shame that she was only here for a story, a story of which I am going to give her. I was so disgusted at the fact she hated me, when she woke up and glared at me as if she had some sort of nightmare dealing with me, it hurt. I took in a deep breath and pushed aside the sudden urge to hit her. What was wrong with me?

"Ready?" I asked, taking in a deep breath causing my voice to sound like a hiss. She was taken back by my tone but brushed it off and rolled her eyes with a shrug.

"More than I'll ever be." She groaned and got out of the limo. Why was she so ungrateful? I gritted my teeth together and followed her out of the limo, mentally forcing my workers to get her stuff. "What are they programmed or something?"

"Something like that." I chuckled at my own inside joke. She rose her brows at me and grabbed her pen and paper, taking note of what I put. But it wasnt a note, but more like a journal. I furrowed my brows and made a mental note for me to snatch that one day.

"What?" She asked, after noticing me starring at her.

"Nothing." I shrugged, causing her to roll her eyes again. How badly I wanted to snatch them out of her skull. Why was she irritating me? Just a few seconds ago she was sleeping so sweetly. "This is it."

"Nice." She whispered, not really paying attention. What was she used to this kind of stuff? I looked around my mansion as if it was a peice of shit, I was really hoping it would impress her but it didnt seem to do anything. I took in a deep breath and turned my attention to her again.

"Did you have a bad dream or something?" I snarled, causing her to stiffen.

"What? No." She stammered and followed one of my workers inside.

"Are you sure?" I continued.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Then quit acting bitchy." I demanded and shoved past her.

"Excuse you?" She growled, once I turned around she shut up.

"What?" I inquired with a sarcastic look.

"N-nothing." She stuttered and folded her arms across her chest, holding her book close.

"That's what I thought." I spat and turned back around to see Kristen.

"Who is this?" She sighed, starring at Lynni.

"A reporter." I lazily answer.

"You allowing a reporter here?" Kristen was taken back but shrugged when Bailey came down stairs and gave her a peck. Lynni lit up, she knew Bailey was a good story as well.

"The hell is she doing here?" Bailey growled, glaring at Lynni the whole time.

"I invited her." I chuckled, he didnt want anyone to know about him and Kristen. Too late now.

"I'm Lynni-" She was introducing herself but Bailey shook his head.

"I dont care, dont write about me. Luke-ass invited you here, not me." Bailey spat and walked right back up the stairs.

"I really would appreciate that not going in the papers." Kristen spoke more sweetly.

"No problem." She nodded and looked away. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short, again I have a limited time... :/ hope you guys arent disappointed in me!