‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"I'm not mad, I'm hurt."

Lucas came back in the room after what felt like forever.

"Band practice is over." He sighed and went to the instruments, putting them away.

"What happened?" I asked, with furrowed brows.

"Doesn't matter." He growled and viciously unplugged everything.

"Okay." I whispered, watching him. "Want help?"

"No, I'm fine." He spat, for some reason he was so angry.

"Fine!" I yelled, getting tired of his random mood swings. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked, still knelt down.

"I'm going to find something to do, maybe review my notes." I answered with a roll of my eyes and left. I'm so tired of his mood swings, they were seriously pissing me off.

Lucas' POV:

My brother's were idiots, my family was annoying. I was tired of how they always fought or something, and I'm tired of Stephen. He irked me not only because he stole Maxine from me, but because he was so annoying.

"We should kill him." Nathan whispered to me.

"First we need to know what he knows." I explained and he shrugged.

"Bailey will tell us." He assured and I sent him a look.

"I think this time it's different." I sighed, and Bailey came over.

"What happened?" Nathan inquired, both of us interested.

"Nothing." Bailey answered with a sigh.

"See." I rolled my eyes and walked off.

"Lucas!" Bailey called after me. "It's just private."

"Oh private aye? How is it private?! We're family damn it!" I screamed.

"Whatever, go cry about it then." Bailey harshly snapped.

"I wont cry over this pointless shit, just watch your home boy, Stephen." I immaturely warned.

"Dont make threats, Laramor." Bailey hissed, that's how I knew he was mad.

"Oh really, and what are you going to do about it?" I challenged, with a straight expression. Nathaniel stood next to me with his arms crossed and nodded his head as a gesture of saying 'bring it'.

"We're not going to fight." Bailey sighed.

"Oh yes we are. Once there's secrets, there's no trust, remember that." I hissed and touched Nathan's shoulder before heading down the hall. "Band practice is cancelled!"

"You're such a bitch sometimes, Bailey." I heard Nathan growl before his footsteps headed down the opposite direction.

I came back in the room after the whole ordeal and tried to gain my composure.

"Band practice is over." I sighed and went to the instruments, putting them away.

"What happened?" Lynni asked, with furrowed brows.

"Doesn't matter." I growled and viciously unplugged everything. Why did she need to know anyways? So she can put it in her stupid story, no... our family problems are not of her concern.

"Okay." She whispered, watching me with sad eyes. "Want help?"

"No, I'm fine." I spat, she irritated me. Why couldnt she just want to be with me? Why does she have to only be here for a story, why did she hate me? Everything in my life is so dysfunctional.

"Fine!" She yelled, grabbing her stuff and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked, still knelt down. Nonchalant about it all, it felt good to take it out on her. Whether I felt bad or not doesnt matter.

"I'm going to find something to do, maybe review my notes." She answered with a roll of her eyes and left.

I got up angrily, she didnt need to treat me like shit too. Regardless if I was being an asshole or not.

"What do you want?" She snapped as I came behind her, I grabbed her arm viciously and slammed her against the wall. Causing her camera to fall on the floor and break.

"Great ass hole! Look what you did!" She screamed, trying to shove me away. I grabbed her wrists, and she struggled to get out of my grip and failed. I pinned her arms up, and stared at her.

"Calm down." I demanded and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Quit being such a jerk! I'm tired of your mood swing!" Her voice cracked in and out due to emotional reasons. I smiled at her which pissed her off even more, and then next thing I knew I felt something wet on my cheek. Taken back, I released her arm and wiped it off. Taking that opportunity, she shoved me, knocking me off balance and ran.

"Don't run from me!" I screamed after her and began to chase. She out ran me, taking turns and what not. But something told me where she was, I some how just knew. It was intense. I found her sitting on the floor in a closet, and at first I didnt see her until I noticed her painted toe nails. "Lynni."

"Dont." She whispered, she pulled her knees up to her chest and remained silent. I took a seat, leaning against the door frame and exhaled.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, staring at the jackets that are in front of her, hanging there as a guard.

"I'm sure." She replied, which angered me but hurt me at the same time.

"I dont like to know you're mad." I whispered.

"I'm not mad, I'm hurt." She assured and just as she said that, I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I felt like such scum. I stood up, and didnt say another word as I went back to the hallway to see Bailey standing there.

"Dude, you fucked up." He sighed, glancing at the camera.

"Dont talk to me about fuck ups." I spat and picked it up.

"How many people are you going to hurt?!" Bailey called after me.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." I muttered, going in my room...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry late updates, I kinda partied & got in trouble with my parents... :/ drinking + driving = no bueno everyone... Hope you guys dont do it... Anyways hope you liked this update, however brief it is...

My Journal please read and comment