‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

Settling In.

We got to Oscar's place, standing outside with his jacket on while he fumbled for his keys because of the cold weather.

"Thanks for the jacket, by the way." I appreciated him giving it to me, seeing as I could tell he was cold.

"No...No problem." His teeth chattered and finally he got the door opened. A nice breeze of warm air hit us, and immediately I was feeling better. "Just be quiet."

"Where the hell were you?!" That red headed chick, Darcelle, came in the room with her arms folded. She glanced at me and raised a brow, till she noticed my cheek and then immediately she slapped Oscar.

"Hey!" He yelled, and glared at her.

"How dare you hit her, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" She screamed causing me to put my hands up.

"No, no. He didn't do this, he got me away from the person that did." I assured, causing her to relax.

"Oh... Well, in that case." She gave him a hug, whispered something then walked off. "Oh by the way, don't be loud because Izzy is trying to sleep. She is very very tired."

"Izzy?" I whispered, after Darcelle disappeared.

"Isabelle, she's Darci's current girl friend." Oscar shrugged, leading me down the hall way to his room. There was four other doors that were probably occupied with other roommates as well, it kind of made me look forward to when I'm going to move out.

"So Darcelle is a lesbian?" I inquired once he closed the door after me.

"No, she's bi-sexual." He laughed with a shake of his head, while stripping his clothes.

"Geeze warn me." I turned around with a wide smile. "So, she's bi?"

"Yeah, her and Izzy don't come out that they're official, they're just dating." Oscar tried explaining, of which if I was watching him I probably would've seen air-quotes on the dating part.

"Sounds fun?" I giggled, and heard him chuckle.

"Not when they have three somes, I mean with a girl it's awesome. Three girls, damn. But when they have it with either Kaleb or like Logan. It gets annoying." He complained, and I heard his voice muffle slightly meaning he pulled his shirt over his head. "By the way you can turn around."

"So they're the kinky kind?" I asked; while turning around to see him with only black and red plaid pajama bottoms on.

"That they are." He answered with a chuckle. I took a moment to check his bare chest out, till he noticed and rose a brow. "Like what you see?"

"I was just wondering why you weren't wearing a shirt, seeing as it's cold." I lied and he laughed.

"That's a lie, Lynn. We both know it's not cold in here, just out there." He mused, with a wink. "But, for you, I'll believe that."

"Shut up." I felt my cheeks burn as I looked away.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's only natural LP. We're both single, and good looking." He reassured me, of which I shifted my eyes to his.

"Yeah. So, umm. What can I change into? And I need to shower also." I frowned, thinking of everything I have to do. Maybe I should have gone back home.

"I would say go ask Darci or Izzy but they're bitchy if you wake them up. Oh there's Roxilyn, she's awesome. Rarely is she ever in a bad mood or mean, so come with me real quick." Oscar smiled, grabbed my hand and quietly lead me down the hall, then up some stairs.

"This house didn't look that big from outside." I gasped and he chuckled.

"It really isn't that big, the rooms are like my size rooms, and we have seven bedroom's. But only three and a half bath's." He cringed with a shake of his head. "I could afford better, hell maybe even my own place, but I enjoy living here too much. We're a family."

"That seems really cool." I admired it to be honest, I've never had anything like that. My little sister, Kylie, was such a bitch sometimes and although we all live in the same house; my mom was gone early, Kylie kept to herself, and I did too. We barely talked, or even associated.

"Only thing is, if Tristan answers the door. He's no good." Oscar cringed by just saying the guy's name.

"Tristan?" I whispered as we headed up the stairs, all this was so much information to take it. Especially after meeting all the Demoncre's, and now meeting all Oscar's roommates, how was I going to keep up?

"Yeah, Tristan is Roxy's ungrateful peice of-" Oscar ranted till the door opened and a guy leaned against the door.

"Think you could be any louder?" He growled, till his eyes shifted to mine and they lit up. "I'm Tristan."

"Lynni." I politely introduced, but mainly kept behind Oscar.

"Is Roxy still up?" Oscar asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, she's always up." Tristan rolled his eyes and opened the door wider, then jumped on the bed. Roxilyn had a bong in hand and was taking one hell of a hit. She glanced up, with two toned hair, blonde on top and black/dark brown on bottom.

"What's up Oscar?" She breathed out the smoke towards the window, allowing it to blow out with a fan facing her so it will blow the smoke out. Candles were lit to mask the smell of marijuana.

"This is umm Lynni." Oscar shyly greeted, and the look on Roxilyn's face meant she's heard about me.

"Oh so this is her." Roxilyn grinned, passing the bong to Tristan. She stood up and smiled at me, we were almost the same height, she was a tad bit shorter.

"Hi." I greeted as she continued to smile.

"Did you ask her yet?" She ignored me and turned her attention to Oscar.

"No, shut up. We just need some clothes for her to change into." Oscar growled, with narrowed eyes.

"Pussy." Tristan muttered from the bed, and the sound of water swooshing around was heard indicating he was taking a hit for himself.

"Well, I can give her a shirt if that's what you're wanting? Or underware too?" Roxilyn asked with a grin.

"We all know you buy new undies all the time, just so when Darci brings ho's over or the other's do that you don't have to give up yours." Oscar groaned, causing Roxilyn to laugh.

"Yeah, you caught me." She laughed and went inside the closet pulling out a small suit case and plopped it on the small couch. "Take your pic."

"Really?" I asked and she nodded while going back to the bed. I went to the suit case and flipped through all the new panties, grabbing a pair of leopard print and thanked her. "I can just wear a shirt of yours, and boxers."

"Okay. Thanks again, Rox." Oscar called over his shoulder and we heard go 'ah-huh'.

"Have fun you two." She cooed as we left her room, we headed down stairs and back to his room.

"I have a towel, umm take that little bag right there when you go in there." He pointed to a small little duffle bag.

"What's in that?" I cautiously approached the bag and opened it.

"Shampoo's, conditioner's, body wash, and razor's." He answered, even though I was rummaging through it already.

"Why don't you have this in the bathroom?" I rose a brow, turning my attention to him.

"I rent with them, Lynni. I have to keep my shit together or else it'll get used, that's the only down fall. Hence why I have a mini fridge and freezer, along with this little cabinet with munchies." He pointed to the corner of the room and sure enough he was right. He had a small cabinet on top of the tiny to your knee's fridge/freezer.

"That must suck?" I more thought aloud than asked.

"Eh, you get used to it, and it's not as bad as people think." He grinned, walking me down the hall to the bathroom.
"You remember which room is mine right?"

"For the most part." I assured and he nodded, lightly brushing his hand on my hurt cheek then turned around. I tried watching him, to see exactly which door it was but failed. It was too dark and I have too shitty of eye sight to see down that small hall.

After the nice shower, I realized that Oscar placed a shirt and a pair of boxers in the towel he had given me. I smiled and quickly dried off as best as I could, changing into the boxers and shirt without a bra or underware. I would save the undies for tomorrow. My hair was still hella damp as I dried the shampoo, conditioner and body wash bottles off before sticking them back in the dufflebag.

"Hurry up!" Someone slammed their fist against the door, wasn't there three other bathrooms?

"Sorry." I quietly apologized, flushed the toilet, drapped the towel over my shoulder along with the duffel bag, held my dirty clothes and opened the door. I kept my eyes down as the person growled impatiently.

"Oh, my bad. I thought you were Darci or her girl friend." He chuckled, at that I lifted my attention to him.

"It's all good. I'm Lynni." I introduced and he smirked.

"The name's Kaleb." He pulled me in a hug and smelt my hair. "Using Oscar's shit?"

"Yeah, I don't have my own right now." I weakly answered after we pulled away.

"It's all good, smells good to me." He shrugged, and looked me over. His eyes rested at my breasts, of which I knew my nipples were hard from it being cold and thus I used the towel to cover.

"Excuse me." I excused myself and tried walking by him.

"Hope to see you in the morning, Lynni." He called over his shoulder, of course I was grinning madly. He was absolutely adorable, with his blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. I was smitten. But like Oscar said, Kaleb equals man whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys' think so far? Was it boring? Let me know! <3