‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

"Go kill yourself"

I expected my phone to be turned off so I sent Bailey and Kristen a text each letting them know what happened. I slowly walked down the streets with my hands tucked in my pockets and my duffel bag on my arm.

"What are you doing?" I heard and turned to see Noelle. I weakly smiled when I seen those guys from a few days ago, they hated it when I hung around Noelle's house. I took in a deep breath and smirked when I seen their black eyes.

"How did you do it?" The leader growled, Noelle quickly stood in front of me.

"Knock it off you guys!" She screamed but they simply shoved her aside.

"Hey don't touch her, as a matter of fact get in your car and speed off a fucking hill!" I demanded and sure enough they all got inside one of their car's and sped off. I turned to Noelle and sighed as she looked at me bewildered.

"They aren't...really going to speed down a hill..are they? I mean, I don't want to but I'll call the cops and nothing you can do to stop me!" She screamed, I rolled my eyes with anger and pure enjoyment from those guys.

"Go kill yourself." I chuckled as she got up, sent me a pleading look and quickly went inside the house. The enjoyment from making them kill themselves, the power, it was erotic! I walked down the roads with the biggest grin on my face till I realized what I just done. I turned around and tried to stop her, I looked through the window and it was too late. Blood was all over the kitchen.

"Tisk tisk, Lucas." I jumped at the voice and seen that Tab chick.

"What? I mean. What's she doing in there? I don't mean to stalk her or anything." I nervously chuckled, I couldn't control the new girl like I could control the others.

"Shh, I know." She whispered while putting a finger to her lips and a smile on her face. I gulped and quickly started walking off in the other direction but she followed me.

"Why are you following me?" I questioned with my hands in my pockets.

"I have a secret for you." She purred, a wide smile on her face. I turned with furrowed brows, clenching the notes in my pockets.

"A secret?" I chuckled and she nodded.

"Your secret." She specified.

"My secret?" I laughed.

"Yes." She nodded again when a car pulled up and there Bailey is.

"Dude what the fuck happened?!" He yelled and she disappeared.

"I don't know my parents flipped." I explained after looking around for that new girl.

"Get inside." He ordered while opening the door, once inside he sped off.

"New car?" I asked while looking inside the very nice car.

"Yeah, my parents decided to finally use their money on me for once." He shrugged. "Strangely it's when I mention you."

"Hmm?" I mumbled, staring out the window until I caught onto what he said. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I don't talk about my life that much and you know that. But umm, I kind of live in a fancy place. Why my parents transferred me to the school we're going too is beyond me, but um they could afford very fancy schools." He tried explaining, was he saying he's really rich?

"Nice." I commented and he nodded.

"So I told them about you, and how you got kicked out and they said bring you over since we've got plenty of rooms." He continued with a smile.

"That's nice of them man, I've never heard about them. I mean when that chick asked if you had any sisters, I stood there thinking 'man I know this guy for like three years and I don't know if he has sisters or not' it sucked." I admitted with a frown.

"Sorry bro, my family likes to keep things between them." He shrugged and continued driving. "But now you'll see my family, all of them actually. We live in the same place, it's huge. You'll love it."

"All of them? Damn you have a small family or what?" Just as I asked that he pulled up to a rather large mansion, and my jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shiiiiz!!! lol comments are loved <3