‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

The Plan To Make The Grab...

The next day, I rose bright and early. I grabbed her cell phone, turned it on and rambled through her contacts. Then decided to check her most calls, and seen two possible candidates. Some chick named "Kiki" was the first in line and her address was already in the phone, so I decided to persue that one first. I sped to Kiki's house and waited outside. When I seen her open the door and go to the mail box that's across the street where I am, that's when I decided to get out and talk to her.

"Hello." I greeted, which caused her to jump.

"Lucas? As in Demoncre?" She brightened up and smiled widely.

"Possibly." I flashed an award winning white grin back at her.

"What can I do for you?" She flirtatiously inquired, looking me over while licking her lips.

"Lynni isn't here by any chance is she?" I retorted, causing her facial expression to become annoyed.

"No she isn't, her phone is off and isn't she supposed to be with you or some shit?" She groaned, going back to getting her mail. She pulled her key out, stuck it in the key hole, opened it and grabbed a few magazines with letters stuffed in it.

"Well, she isn't with me. Some guy actually picked her up, with long-ish blonde hair. I know my Cousin's have talked to him before, but I didn't do any work with him, so I don't know his name." I pouted, which made her smile again.

"That's Oscar, don't worry, Lynn isn't interested in him." She assured me, while touching my shoulder. "Now hook me up with one of your cousin's and I'll tell you exactly where he lives, along with which room is his."

"Which cousin?" Immediately I answered, I wasn't going to pass this opportunity up. Hell, I'd have sex with Kiki if she wanted, she wasn't bad looking by no means.

Lynni's POV;

Waking up was interesting actually, I felt a warm body next to me and slowly opened my eyes to see Oscar cuddled to me. I was sleeping on half my stomach with him half way over me, and my leg over his.

"Quit moving." He grumbled, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm burning up!" I whined causing him to laugh.

"Shhh." He hushed me, rubbing the side of his head in the pillow.

"Oscar!" I cried out, causing him to growl and roll over.

"Fiiine!" He pouted with his eyes closed the whole time.

"Lame." I pushed the covers off me, and slowly got up. "Want anything while I'm up?"

"Just hurry and come back, and sleep with me." He smiled and I just rolled my eyes with a smile of my own.

"Of course." I grunted, grabbing one of his zip up hoodies and opened the door. I went down the hall to the bathroom, and calmly waited outside. Once the door opened a pretty girl with long faded black hair came out.

"Oh hi." She greeted with a cute little smile.

"Hi." I replied with a little wave.

"I'm Isabelle." She introduced.

"I'm Lynni." I retorted and she nodded.

"Did you want breakfast? We're all making some." She offered and I lightly shook my head.

"I thank you, but I actually rarely eat in the morning." I explained and she nodded.

"Well, there's orange juice too. I'll make you a cup." Was she being flirty? I rose my brows as she walked away, and I just continued my journey to the bathroom. Once I was finished with my morning pee, I came out and of course Isabelle called me over. There was so many people, sitting at the couch or at the counter, and Darcelle was cooking with Roxilyn.

"She's still here?" Tristan groaned, coming down stairs and turned the corner to take a seat next to Kaleb on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up, Tristan!" Isabelle screamed then went back to pouring glasses of Orange Juice. "Here, Lynni."

"Why are you acting so flirty?" Darcelle growled, shifting her attention from Isabelle to me.

"I'm not." Isabelle denied and furrowed her brows. "I'm just being friendly, I know she's Oscar's. So relax baby."

"Okay." Darcelle sighed and glared at me.

"Don't worry, I don't go that way." I assured her with a gulp.

"We tend to change that about people." Darcelle winked and laughed, going over to Isabelle, gave her a quick peck then left to another bathroom that I just noticed. Next to the bathroom was a dog bed, and their ex police dog sitting properly in it.

"So you're moving in then?" Kaleb asked, standing up so some chick could go sit down. She was pretty with black and purple dyed hair.

"Viktorya, stop bitching." A guy with dyed black hair, but brown eye brows, snarled at the chick.

"Fuck you, Logan." She spat and stood up, he grabbed her wrist, at which she shoved him. Then he slammed her against the wall, next thing we all knew they were making out and he lifted her up, taking her back to their room.

"When's the baccon gonna be ready?!" Tristan howled from his spot, the chick sitting next to him has almost white blonde hair with bright pink dyed in it. She had no make up, and sat there exaughstedly.

"I wish Roxilyn and Tristan didn't screw so loudly at like two." The chick yawned.

"Oh quit complaining, Mikayla. Just because you and your chick don't screw." Tristan laughed.

"Not screwing, making love." Roxilyn corrected him.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and switched the TV to the game system. I finished the Orange Juice and thanked them; starting to walk away.

"My chick and I are just best friends." Mikayla rolled her eyes at Tristan's rude behavior.

"Hey we're all for it if you guys come out." Darcelle assured with a laugh.

"I know you are, perv." Mikayla giggled and grabbed another controller to play with Tristan.

"Where is Evelyn anyways?" Roxilyn asked from the kitchen and Mikayla shrugged.

"I didn't bother to look at the top bunk to see if she had snuck out again, or if she's sleeping. I tell her, just tell me you're going out, why wait till the midst of night?" I felt like such an eaves dropper, that I had to get out of there. I bumped into Kaleb and with a smile, I looked away.

"Hey you." He greeted, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hi." Oscar was right, he is a flirt.

"What's going on, Lynni?" We heard and turned to see Oscar. Kaleb backed away with a grin on his face.

"I was just heading back actually." I informed but Oscar rolled his eyes.

"Sure..." He spat then turned his attention away from me. "Kaleb."

"Oscar." Kaleb replied then turned to me. "Maybe before you leave, I could get your number?"

"Maybe. I don't have my phone right now." I frowned and he shrugged.

"I'll get it sometime from work." He winked, then turned to Oscar, chuckled and left.

"Rilvaries?" I immediately assumed; once we were back in Oscar's room.

"Not like I love you or anything, but I know how Kaleb is. His last girl friend, man it was sad." Oscar sighed, probably remembering.

"Oh. I thought you." I shook my head and laughed. "Never mind."

"I what?" He continued.

"I thought you like, liked me or something." I shrugged with a laugh like I was stupid.

"Eh, I do. But you and I are really close, I wont lie. I do like you, I would love to date you. But if we don't, I'm not going to be obsessive about it or some shit. I'm enjoying the single life." He elaborated and for some reason I found that slightly offensive.

"Oh... Okay." I nodded and looked away, my facial expression gave away my mind being in deep thought.

"I want breakfast, you coming?" Oscar suggested, standing up and turned to me. I looked up and shrugged, I wasn't going to stay in here alone.

Lucas' POV;

Jocelyn made it here finally, she dropped her bags on the floor and rushed into my arms. I picked her up and twirled, then she greeted the others. She ordered people to get her stuff for her mentally, and I showed her, her room.

"So, where is she?" She excitedly asked looking around.

"Who?" I sighed.

"The girl, the girl you love. Where is she? That reporter! Don't hold out on your cousin now!" She whined, her bottom lip pouting.

"She left." I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"She left? What the hell?" She frowned and stared at me.

"Yeah, I've got her adress where she's staying at right now." He took in a deep breath. "But, I don't want to go there and have the people live there in my face."

"Just order them not too, and make them forget." She advised while looking at her nails.

"Not that easy." I groaned. "I cant control, Lynni."

"Really? I heard those we can't control are the only ones we can reproduce with." She abruptly stated with a perverted grin.

"Thanks." I shuddered at the thought of her getting physical with someone. We met eachother almost a year ago and we're so close it's amazing.

"No problem, Cuz." She winked and stood up. "Let me go talk to her, get her outside, you make a grab for her and bam!"

"Make sure the guy she is with isn't around, I cant control him that well." I confessed, I've never not been able to control a guy before.

"Damn. I probably can." She popped her collar and grabbed her jacket. "Let's do this, love."

"Alright." I grinned, we were always so devilish when we were together...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!!! :D Hope you guys like the updates, comments would be lovely. If not, s'all good. I'm not gonna hold like chapters ransom or anything. <3 love ya all!