‹ Prequel: Never Forget...
Sequel: Absolute Control.

My Secret...

The End.

I hated when they played jokes on me. I sat in Oscar's truck and glared out the window.

"What's the matter?" He asked as he drove down a few blocks to his place.

"I feel like Kylie isn't telling me something." I answered with a sigh.

"Hmm. I don't know, I didn't get that vibe." He confessed and I rolled my eyes.

"You were too busy plotting against me." I mused and he chuckled.

"Possibly." He grinned as we pulled up to his place.

"Where were you two?" Roxilyn winked and giggled.

"Out." Oscar measly said and hurried to his room. I sent her a weak smile and followed him.

"What's the matter?" I inquired, as soon as we got into his room.

"I'm tired of them sometimes." He sighed and sat on his bed. "Sometimes, I just want more."

"Oh." I mumbled and looked away. "I thought you loved it here?"

"I do." He weakly smiled, then frowned. "To an extent."

"Like you'd rather come and visit?" I suggested and he nodded.

"Sometimes, they're always in eachother's business. The girls' gossip, the guys' gossip. Then some how it gets back to the opposite gender because they're cool with the other's, it's exaughsting sometimes." He rambled and ran a hand through his hair.

"It's a family." I shrugged and he shifted his attention to me.

"Yeah." He muttered and looked at the floor. "So have you decided what your story is going to be about?"

"Well, I'm going to type a story up. Take it to our boss, and secretly get it published, then I don't have to go on tour with them." I grinned at my plot and Oscar thought about it.

"If push comes to shove, what'll happen?" He weighed all the options.

"I get fired, have to get a different job." I shrugged. "At this point I don't care."

"Sounds good." He laughed. "Want to go get something to eat? I think my sister's working at the diner."

"Which diner?" I asked.

"Eh, that one by the strip club." He answered.

"Oh. Okay then." I agreed, and we headed out.

Once we made it to the diner, Maxine was already in there. She was eating by herself, with a sad expression on her face.

"I'll be right back." I told Oscar and headed over to her.

"Oh, Lynni. Just the person I wanted to see." She called, as I took a seat. "You want a story?"

"What kind of story?" I replied, and she just smiled... Then suddenly she pulled a picture out, a picture that made my jaw drop...

Lucas' POV:

Jocelyn and I spent a lot of time together, that Richelle chick basically stayed in the room; only coming out to eat. It was touring time that I was begining to wonder when Lynni was going to come?

"Why don't you just call her boss?" Jocelyn suggested, and I shrugged.

"Because I like to do things on my own." I grinned and got on my motorcycle. I sped down the streets, and happily glad that I had my helmet on because so many people were huddled around starring at a magazine with their mouth agape.

"I can't believe it!" They gasped with big grins. I narrowed my eyes and pulled over, getting out and approaching one of the girls with wild hair.

"What's going on?" I muffled my voice, which made them jump.

"Oh nothing, just girl gossip." One of them said and turned away.

"It's about the Demoncre, Lucas." The other with the wild hair answered, she was so out of it because of the magazine she barely made sense as she rambled. I narrowed my eyes again and grabbed the magazine.

"What about me?" I asked, which was a bad idea.

"What did you say?" The girl with the wild hair retorted, causing my eyes to widen.

"Ergh." I looked at the floor and rolled my eyes, I shouldn't use my powers but whatever. "Just go talk to your friend and read off her shoulder, if she asks about your magazine insist you never got one."

"Okay." She robotically said and walked over to her friend. I took the magazine and walked over to my motorcycle. I glanced at the picture to see a little boy's picture, almost a year old. My jaw dropped and eyes widened, could it be? I have a son?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. I'm going to leave it at this >:) Should I? hahahaha

I think I want to leave the story to the imagination, like if you think Lynni should go out with Oscar and you wanted it to end that way then go ahead. If you want to believe that Lucas went to Maxine to see what happened, then voila. :) What do you guys think? hahaha

It's because, my life kind of sucks right now. Wont lie, my "bf" dumped me... Because of well, I'm sure it's because I wouldn't have sex or sexual contact with him. I just got out of a bad relationship that lasted almost a year, and this new one only lasted not even a month hahahaha gotta love life right? I'm ready to start the new story that I wanna start, and I wanna leave this one open for if I wanna come back and finish it... Agree or disagree?