Status: Fin <3

Origins

Let's Change the Agreement Shall We

“Mum!” I call out when I see she’s looking at baby clothes again in Target. Woollies hadn’t had any cocoa butter so we came and got it from Coles. Afterwards the four of us went into Target to look around.

“Go look somewhere else, I can have my fun,” Mum grins and Anna and Grace and her continue looking at the baby wear. I roll my eyes and walk over to the men’s underwear section. I want to get new boxers seeing I had left all mine at home. I choose three pairs of boxers then walk into the women’s section. I see a singlet on a high up rack that I like and get on my tiptoes to try get it down. I jump then look at it in despair. As I’m looking at the singlet a hand reaches up and takes it down for me. I look at the guy ad smile.

“Stalker,” I grin and take the singlet from him.

“No way,” Izack grins and kisses my cheek, “personally I think the black one with the red lace at the plunge neckline will look better on you,” He tells me and gets the singlet down.

“Really?” I ask and hold it up to myself in front of a mirror, “Okay you win, what else?” I ask. He chooses 3 different singlets and a t-shirt for me, “Is that all?”

“Yup, it’s all 3 sizes more than you are at the moment so you can still wear them in two weeks,” He grins.

“Thanks Zacky,” I smile and go to the checkout. I pay for the things with the key card that’s linked to the account my work money goes into. Then we go and sit outside together on one of the benches.

*

“So how did they take it?” He asks.

“They all took it really surprisingly well, ever Dad forgave me already. I think you’re safe to come over tomorrow and spend some time with me on Christmas,” I smile at my best friend.

“Really? That’s brilliant because I have something for you at home,” Izack grins happily.

“And I have something for you, but until then I can give you this,” I kiss him lightly on the lips then pull away.

“I thought we said no more of that?” Izack asks.

“What I’m not allowed to kiss you if I want to?” I ask a little upset.

“How about we do what ever we want until you go home?” Izack grins and puts a hand on mine.

“Okay,” I smile so he leans in and kisses me. He licks my bottom lip, I giggle and open my mouth letting his tongue delve and explore. My tongue plays with his inside my mouth and a hand goes to his hair. My hands weave and play with his surfy length hair. One of his holds onto my waist while the other cups my cheek. We stay like that and only break when I hear a soft giggle.

“What?” Izack asks my sister as she stands in front of us with Mum and Grace on either side of her.

“I was going to tell you to break it up, but then I realised that you can’t get her pregnant if you already have,” Mum grins at us and I go bright red.

“You’re not angry?” Izack asks.

“Disappointed, but not angry. Are you joining us some time tomorrow?” Mum asks him.

“If it’s okay with you,” Izack answers unsurely.

“Fine with me,” Mum smiles.

“Well I better go, I really only came here to get some milk and more of that stuff Dad uses to make lemon sorbet,” Izack kisses my cheek and stands up.

“See you tomorrow Zack,” Anna and Grace smile at him.

“See you tomorrow girls,” He answers.

“See you tomorrow Zacky,” I smile at him.

“Sure will Frankee,” He grins and walks into Coles.