Status: Fin <3

Origins

To get back into shape is easy, sometimes

I awaken sweating, with hot tears pouring down my cheeks, I look at the bassinet at the end of my bed, Bronte is sleeping soundly in it, just another dream, I look at Izack who had woken me from the nightmare, the only way I can awaken from these things. It’s been happening a week now, my greatest fears played out in nightmares that I can’t wake out of unless someone literally shakes me out of them. I hug Izack and thank him then look at my stomach. Today is going to be the beginning of my intense fitness routine to get back to what I was before the pregnancy. I had gained weight while I was pregnant and so far I haven’t lost a kilo, so today I am going to begin doing something about it.

*

I climb out of bed and change then put on my trainers, I walk out the house and begin my jog. Surprisingly I jog for about 10 blocks before I begin to get tired, I jog along for another block before turning around and jog back. I arrive home and shower, washing myself clean of all the sweat then walk downstairs and make myself a light breakfast. I eat then begin doing the washing, it had been piling up over the last few days and I decide to attack that today. I put a load on then begin sorting out the clean clothing. I take it up to everyone’s rooms and then go back downstairs and look at my dad’s mini gym. I grab his skipping rope and skip until my asthma kicks in and I have to get out my puffer. One thing I didn’t like about the pregnancy is that my asthma came back, when I was little I had really bad asthma but I grew out of it, the pregnancy weakened my lungs thus giving me back my asthma. Luckily the little baby upstairs asleep in her bassinet is worth all of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just a filler chapter, the next one will be important, you wont know why until way later on though :)