Status: Fin <3

Origins

And it all falls apart...

“Well, we’re gonna call it a night,” Blythe puts her cup down and brushes off her jeans as the others get up too, “You coming Dyl?”

“Yeah, my mum made me promise that I’ll be home before midnight tonight,” Dylan get up too and so does Frankee. They all hug and Frankee shows them to the door, as she walks upstairs her phone on the coffee table goes off.

“See what that says Zacky?” she continues up the stairs as I watch her, then I pick up her phone. It’s her Mum telling her that they are staying at their friend’s house for the night. Frankee comes back down the stairs and I tell her what the message had said. She sends a reply then switches off her phone, tossing it into the bowl in the centre of the coffee table, “So what do you want to do now?”

“This…” I lean in and kiss her, we make out on the couch for a while then after removing both shirts decide to take it up to Frankee’s room. When Frankee leaves the room to get protection I put a CD on, she walks back into the room and I hit the play button. ‘Feeling This’ by blink182 begins to play from the speakers.

“This is the song I was thinking of last night!” Frankee gasps.

“Same here,” I smile and hug her, she kisses me and we fall onto the bed behind me. We make out and decide to no take it any further tonight so instead we lie on her bed and talk.

*

“I like this Zacky,” Frankee whispers as she rubs her hand up and down my chest.

“Yeah, I like it too. Though it feels as if…” I stop talking shocked that I had begun to say what I had.

“We shouldn’t be doing this…” amazingly Frankee finishes my sentence.

“Yeah…” I look at her disappointed but happy that she had been thinking what I have been.

“I feel as if maybe this isn’t right…” Frankee sighs sitting up.

“As if it might be going to far…” I sit up too.

“Maybe we shouldn’t be dating…” Frankee looks at me sadly.

“Don’t get me wrong I really do love you…” I tell her.

“It’s just too much…” Frankee looks down.

“Yeah, I don’t want to ruin our friendship…” I sigh.

“Exactly,” Frankee half smiles, “I love you though Zacky.”

“I love you too Frankee,” I match her half smile, “So are we going to keep this up?”

“I don’t think so…” she sighs and gets off the bed.

“I’m sorry Frances,” I tell her.

“I’m sorry too Zacky,” she tells me as we walk downstairs to retrieve our shirts.

“We’re still friends right?” I ask her worried.

“Of course we are Zacky,” Frankee smiles and tosses me my shirt.

“Good,” I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. We walk back upstairs and decide to go to sleep, so Frankee throws on her pyjamas and I sleep next to her in my boxers and t-shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it had to be done, chapter 6 and 7 will explain it.
Hate to leave you on a sad note but I still have to type up the next few chapters.
Comments = Love?