Status: Fin <3

Origins

Jared brings bad news

A few weeks have passed since Ash and I went out that day, I’m sitting at school and Bronte is in Bargara. Having only just moved there last weekend, its weird not having her, Aunty Emmalee or Izack here to hang out with, if I didn’t have my 10H sized boobs I’d think that the last year and a bit had all been a dream. I sit at our lunch table alone waiting for the others to come out of class and Jared comes and sits next to me.

“Hey Frankee,” He smiles and me and we start talking. Halfway through the conversation he tells me something that gives me a sick feeling in my stomach, “Ash told me the other day that he thinks you’re a bit of a slut.”

“Did he?” I ask believing Jared.

“Yeah, I was a little shocked I thought you two were going out?” Jared tells me.

“Yeah we are,” I tell him.

“Oh I wonder why I saw him hooking up with Maggie last night then,” Jared frowns and looks to be thinking about it.

“He what?” I ask shocked and hurt.

“Maybe it wasn’t him, I’m sorry I even mentioned it Frankee, don’t tell him I said it,” Jared begs me looking truly sorry.

“Okay I won’t, I can’t believe he would do that though,” I whisper.

“I really am sorry Frankee,” Jared tells me and places a hand on mine. He stands up and leaves as Aimee walks over.

*

All I can think about is what Jared had told me, when I see Ash talking to Maggie I instantly get a sick feeling in my stomach, I feel uneasy, what if Jared was right and it was Ash kissing her, what would I do if he was cheating on me I think about that for the rest of the day and stay a distance away from Ash. He gives me a weird look when I flinch as he tries to touch me and then he shrugs and walks away, to talk to Maggie.

*

“Scott I need your advice!” I call out when I get home that afternoon.

“How did you know I was here?” Scott asks walking towards me from the lounge room.

“Your car is out the front,” I tell him and he sits me down on the couch. I tell him about today and he listens to everything I have to say. He tells me to act normal for a few weeks and see how things pan out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this was going to be like wayyyyy longer so I broke it into two parts...