Status: Fin <3

Origins

Movie Session

An hour later we’re all spread out on the couches watching X-Men, seating goes as follows: Blythe was on the armchair her legs hanging over the arm of it, Malcolm was spread out on the 4 person couch, Mark was lying on the floor with most of the cushions and Spencer and I were sitting on the two person couch I was lying with my legs on the arm of the chair and my head on a cushion next to Spencer’s leg. Spencer kept looking down at me and Malcolm was silently chuckling to himself on his couch. I sigh and realise that I’m no longer comfortable. I shift and try to get comfy again but can’t find the right position, Spencer takes my cushion and lies it in his lap and I look at him to see if he’s being serious, it looks to me like he is so I put my head on the cushion in his lap and instantly I’m comfortable again. I smile and continue watching the movie, Spencer’s hand is on the cushion above my head and I move to see it, out of impulse I bite it then pretend I hadn’t done it. Spencer looks at his hand then at me and smirks, he kisses my cheek then undoes one of my new ear piercings. It hurts like hell when he’s touching it and I punch him in the stomach, I look at him my eyes shining with tears from the pain and fix the piercing. His face drops when he realises that he had hurt me and he sits me up and in his lap. He hugs me tightly and whispers that he’s sorry. His mint breath brushes my neck and shoulder and I shiver, I look at his face and cannot resist kissing him. I lean in and my eyes close as our lips meet. We kiss softly then his tongue finds its way into my mouth and the kiss instantly gets rough and passion filled. Time stops as we kiss and it feels like an eternity has passed before we break apart, I look at Spencer and smile snuggling into him and look at the movie, it’s not even close to finishing yet so I guess we hadn’t been kissing as long as it had felt. From the corner of my eye I notice the smirk plastered on Malcolm’s face and I sigh snuggling into Spencer more.

*

My eyes flash open and I see the VCR flashing at me 12:00, 12:00, 12:00… I frown and look at the clock on the wall 1:18 am… I must have passed out when we were watching the 3rd X-Men movie. I sit up and see Malcolm asleep on the 4 person couch, Blythe is curled up in the armchair and Mark is asleep on the floor…so where is Spencer? I stand up and walk upstairs to see if he’s up there. I walk into my room and see light flowing from under the bathroom door adjoined to my room I guess that’s where Spencer is. I yawn and drop down onto my bed and close my eyes sleepily, the bathroom door opens and I hear footsteps muffled by the rug in the centre of my wooden floored room.

A small chuckle breaks the silence and I open one eye just enough to see Spencer looking at me, I smile and extend an arm out towards him in a gesture for him to take it. He takes me by the hand and I pull him into bed next to me, I snuggle into him and as I fall asleep the smile doesn’t falter one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, to make up for it I'll post 4 chapters today.
1/4