Status: Fin <3

Origins

Nice Aly, nice

A couple of weeks have passed since Frances and my one day relationship and me and a bunch of my team mates are at the shops to see a movie.

“Oh fuck dude, look at that one she’s mega hot!” Hamish points out a brunette as she walks past where we are sitting near the skate shop in the East Gardens Westfield.

“Wow she is nice,” Nick agrees and Sam nods.

“What about that one?” Jake points out a girl with long black hair.

“Nice legs,” Mitchel smiles, “But what about that goddess?” He points out a blonde walking into the skate shop with another, slightly shorter blonde.

“Wow she’s fucking smoking,” Sam gasps watching her.

“Oh, I would do her on the spot,” Nick grins. The taller blonde we’re all talking about drops her wallet and we get to see her face as she picks it up and looks at the shorter blonde.

“Holy fuck Izack, isn’t that Frances?” Sam looks at her.

“Far out haven’t seen little Frankee in nearly 3 years,” Nick sighs looking at Frances.

“Yeah, I haven’t seen that sexy face since she left either,” Mitchel smiles, “I’m going to go talk to her.”

“Mitch wait,” I jog a little to catch up with him.

“What?”

“Nothing, don’t worry,” I turn to walk back but the others have caught up with us.

“Coming Izack?” Nick asks.

“Umm…yeah sure,” I half smile and reluctantly follow them into the skate shop.

*

We walk in and spot Frances looking at a skateboard near the back corner of the shop. Mitchel shoots us all a grin then saunters over to Frances and Alysha.

“Hey sexy, haven’t seen you in a while,” Mitchel says in a macho voice, I grimace and I watch.

“Look I’m sorry but I’m not the sort of…” Frances says as she turns to face Mitchel, “Holy shit Mitch, is that you?” Frances asks.

“The one and only,” He grins.

“I’m guessing that the rest of the old gang is around here somewhere too,” Frances smirks looking around.

“Yeah, Sam, Nick, Jake, Hamish and Zacky are over there,” Mitchel points to us and I sigh.

“Well Aly I think its time you met my old mates,” Frances smirks and winks at Alysha. I watch as Frances and Alysha walk over to us, “Why hello boys,” Frances grins and kisses each of the others on the cheek, then looks at me.

“Hello Frances,” I force a smile, knowing that she must hate me.

“Zacky!” Frances grins and hugs me.

“I thought you were angry at me?” I question her.

“How can I ever be angry with you baby?” Frances kisses my cheek and looks at the others, “So how you all been lately guys?”

“You and Izack?” Mitchel asks astounded.

“I knew it!” Nick exclaims.

“No wonder he didn’t want to come talk,” Hamish grins.

“How come I’m always the last to know?” Jake asks miserably.

“Dude what are you on about?” Sam asks confused.

“Wait, wait, you didn’t tell them?” Frances looks at me.

“I don’t brag Frankee,” I tell her.

“Oh…okay fair enough,” Frances grins.

“What’s happening?” Sam whines.

“Frankee and Izack slept together,” Alysha tells them proudly.

“You what?” All 5 boys gasp.

“You didn’t know?” Alysha asks shocked.

“No we thought they had only made out,” Nick frowns.

“Oh…okay…now you know,” Alysha grins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter I guess...