There's No Sympathy for the Dead, Is There?

"You seriously need to see a psychiatrist."

“Open that fucking door, Maxwell.” My mom couldn’t be up at this time, it was just past.. Shit! It was already noon, Ronnie was still passed out in front of the door and I couldn’t be fucked to get up.

“Maxwell, if that door’s not open in two seconds, you’re gonna live on the streets!”, she yelled from the other side of my wall.

That woman really sounded pissed. I hadn’t done anything wrong, had I?

“Just wait a fucking second! I’m almost there!” I snapped.

“Ronnie, wake up man. You need to, at least, seem like you were sleeping on the bed or something.”, I whispered against his ear.

Not wanting to have my mother yell at me again, I pulled him up by his wrist and dragged him onto the bed. Man, was that guy heavy.

I, then, walked over to my bedroom door and opened it slightly, not giving her the chance to step in.

“What the fuck is this guy doing in your bed?”, she demanded in a high pitched voice.

“Sleeping. I told you so, when you came back yesterday.”, I retorted flatly.

“You didn’t tell me shit, Maxwell! I wasn’t even at home, which you would’ve known, if you had picked up your god damned phone or at least looked at your messages.”

”I’m sorry, I didn’t look at it, because some crazy girl is stalking me.” No way in hell was I going to tell her this.

“I’m sorry, I kinda didn’t look at it, when I came home from school. I had so much work to do and all the studying and stuff, it kept me busy.” I was never good at lying, but my mom seemed convinced.

“Oh, no problem, hon. As long as you were working for school, it’s fine.” With that said, she turned on her heels and went straight for the staircase.

What kept me busy, was the fact that someone had been in the house yesterday and it wasn't my mom. Neither was it my dad, I'm sure.

“Ronnie! Man, you need to get up. How much of that stuff did you take?”

“Mhhmm..”, he muffled something into the pillows, before slowly raising his head and looking at me.

“Come on. We need to get out of that house. My mom’s going to kill me, if she finds out about yesterday.”

Half an hour later, we were on our way to the park, again. Realizing, we actually didn’t have much to do, we just slumped on the ground, waiting for Bryan or Robert to show up.
Robert was another one of our friends. He was tall, had curly, long hair and always wore his sunglasses. Don’t ask me why, I have no clue.

“Hey guys, what’re you up to?”, Bryan asked in a cheery tone.

“Planning on how to get rid of that bitch.” Ronnie chucked me my phone.

“No way. You brought that?”, my mood was totally gone.

“We need to do something about her. That’s not gonna work out, Max.”

“I know.”, I sighed snapping my phone open, reading aloud, “27 missed calls, 42 messages.”

“Man, that girl’s crazy”, Robert commented.

I only mumbled a quick mhm before I revealed my plans to the guys. When I was finished all of them were looking like they’d just seen a ghost, believe me. Though they quickly got into it, and even asked to help.

I didn’t let them help me, though, because if something went wrong, they may have gone to jail and I wouldn’t have risked that, just to get rid of named bitch.

Speak of the devil. I rolled my eyes, when I felt my phone go off again. That girl couldn’t leave me alone for one hour.

The nice guy I am, haha, I picked up and immediately put it on speaker, trying to make the guys shut up.

“Heeey Maxie”, Christie almost sang.

“Hi Christie”, I guess I sounded rather annoyed, because Bryan had to keep in giggles.

“What’s up? Want to hang out or something?”, the girl asked cheering.

“Uhm, you know, I have a better idea, I guess. Why don’t you just come over? We could go out and stuff.”, I sounded like some horny teenager, go out and stuff.

“Really, like on a date?”, she asked surprised.

“Yeah, just like a date. What about 7 pm, at the park tomorrow?”

“Sure, I’m already looking forward to it. Bye.” I could even hear her smile.

“Bye.” With that I hung up, an evil smirk plastered across my face.

“Dude, you seriously need to see a psychiatrist.”, Robert joked, the smile neither leaving his face, nor anyone else’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, please? :]