Status: On Hiatus

Finding Love

Life Sucks

My name is Carson Lynn Adella. I’m thirteen years old. Let me start from the beginning. My mom is twenty six years old. I know she’s young. She had me when she was thirteen. My dad was also thirteen when they had me. I’m not allowed to see my grandparents because they used to hit me when I would visit them. When my mom found out her, my dad, and myself fled the state. We moved to Pennsylvania. But when I was 6 my mom and dad wanted to go to college so they moved a lot closer to Penn State. Then when I was eight my dad got cancer. He died quickly because the cancer was really bad. Sometimes I feel like the memories are fading. I miss him a lot. A five years after he died my mom and I moved out and into a new house even closer to Penn State. My mom continued going to college. It was hard for her because she had to juggle a job, college, and a kid all by herself.

When we moved in the house was creepy. I didn’t like it at all. I wanted to leave but we had no place to go. It was the only house we could afford. The first night I saw a shadow person. I was so scared I stopped breathing for about thirty seconds. Then I started crying. What made it worse was I was home alone. I called my friend and she stayed on the phone with me till my mom got home. I told her what happened and she didn’t believe me. She said I was seeing things. Yeah I saw a fucking shadow person. I let it go that night. The next few week’s strange things happened to the both of us and she finally believed me. There were rapping on the wall, footsteps, and a lot of other stuff. It scared me to death.

But then things started getting more serious.
Me and my mom were sitting down at the table eating a nice home cooked meal. It had been awhile since we had a real home cooked dinner.

“How about we go see a movie?” My mom suggested.
“Yeah let’s go!” I exclaimed.
“Alright finish your dinner and then we’ll go.” She said. As soon as I got done eating I started getting up and then all of a sudden I got very nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and puked up everything. My mom came rushing in.

“Are you ok?” she asked my pulling my hair back. I shook my head yes. After I was sure I was done I stood up and washed my mouth out. My mom led me to my bed and tucked me in. I guess we won’t be seeing a movie. I woke up a few hours later I felt great. I walked out into the living room and saw my mom working on some school work.
“You feeling better?” she asked when she saw me.
“Tons. I don’t what happened.” I said.
“Maybe it was something you ate and it just got out of your system?” she said. Maybe.
“Maybe.” I said and sat down next to her.


That was the first time it made me puke. But it wasn’t the last. Every time I eat I puke. I’m not kidding. I can’t even keep down a glass of water. It breaks my mother to see me like this. She took me to a doctor and he couldn’t find anything wrong with me. I’ve had tons of tests done and they all say I’m fine. I’m sick of this. What’s even worse is I have insomnia, so I don’t sleep a lot. And because I don’t sleep I’m very tired, but to top it off I’m underweight because I puke up everything I eat. The weird thing is once I leave the house I feel fine and when I eat it actually stays in my stomach. I often sleep over at my best friends’ house so that I can try and eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1 is just so you can get to know Carson.