Status: Need to know what people think

Don't know how I ended up with you

'Party in the USA'

Day 7 in America

It’s been two days since my encounter with Trey at the bar, it’s my day off today, so I’m gonna’ check out the town and see if there are any decent shops.

Unknown POV

The bloody receptionist is so dumb, I mean I could be serial mass murder but she still gives me a key to the room. Slut is gonna be so happy when she sees me, well I think she will.

Sophie’s POV

Sitting in bed looking through my emails, I hear a knock on the door, ignoring it, I reply to a email, my friend lily sent, while she’s in Australia. The door suddenly slams open making me jump, I walk into the hallway, Finding my best friend of five years standing in the hotel door way, she looks around the room in awe then looks at me and laughs.
“Slut, surprise,” she screams when I don’t speak.
“Nice room, still haven’t got over being sent here?” because I can’t speak from shock.
Narrowing my eyes I say “still haven’t found a nicer nickname, Abs?” she shrugs at my reply, while walking down the hallway and looking in all the rooms. It finally dawns on me that my best mate is in America and I let out a screech of happiness.
“Yay! It finally hits,” Abby laughs.
We hug and move towards the living room and start catching up on what we’ve missed, and then the topic of guys comes up.

Abby’s POV

“So?” I ask wiggling my eyebrows at Sophie.
“You meet any hot guys?” I continue as Soph doesn’t respond. What she doesn’t realise is that she’s answering my question with the silence.
“You HAVE!” I shriek, eager to know the detail.
“Okay, what does he look like? Does he work out?” I shriek yet again, already overexcited.

I look at Sophie again she’s irresponsible.
I’m about to ask another question words forming on my mouth when physco Sophie shoats her head off,
“Let’s go Shopping!”

I’m just so excited that she’s finally talked that I let the boy convo go. that’s how good a friend I am.
“Okay then, Let’s go Shopping!”

Sophie’s POV

I walk into the hotel, knowing that Abs is yakking away about God knows what. As I’m walking past the bitch of a receptionist she thrusts an envelope violently at me and for some strange reason smiles smugly. I press on the lift button and impatiently wait for it to come down. I really want to open the envelope but not in front of the nosy cow at receptionist.

Ding

Me and my stalker walk down the bland hallway, and stop at the penthouse door, I shove my key into the door and quickly unlock the door.

I walk in with Abs singing along to ‘Party in the USA’ She somehow thinks the song is relevant seeing as we are staying in America. Whatever. I walk over to the big, plush, cream couch, and anxiously rip open the extra large envelope and look down as something falls out.

I reach down and pick up a gold key, confused I unfold the letter, just as I read the first line the skank yanks it out my hands, pauses for a second and screams.

Abby’s POV

“Oh my Gosh!” I scream in Sophie’s ear.
“I knew it! I knew you like someone and he like you,” I shriek, voice full of excitement.
I clear my throat, making it obvious that I’m going to read the letter out load.

Sophie, So I know you need a place to stay, I have a spare room in the house. Theres plenty of room for your crap, come between 12-6pm. The house is called Crampton Manor, someone will be there.
Trey
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh! What will Sophie do?
Please comment!!!