I am a Goth Cheerleader

A Normal Day and a New Face

“Okay girls, let’s get in line, and start from the beginning.” Sydney said.

This was the worst part of cheerleading practice. Sydney the head “slut”, I mean cheerleader made us do this routines repeatedly even though we get it perfect the third time through. I hated this girl from her overdone make-up to her expensive clothes. When I see that blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes I want to gag. I got in my place and started to practice with the group.

I knew it was almost time to go so I did not sweat it and then it was off to gymnastics that I liked more at 6 o’clock and then it was time to go home. We also had a game Friday and it was only Tuesday. Good thing we only had cheerleading on Tuesday and Thursday’s. I could not wait to get out of here.

When I got into the locker room, I put on my leotard and put on my skinny jeans over them and my shoes I needed. I grabbed my stuff and headed out to my car. School was over at 3:00, cheerleading started at 4:00 and ended at 5:00, and then it was off to gymnastics.

When I got there, it was almost time to start and I was ready by that time. I did all my work and it felt like time went by so fast cause when it was 7:00 it was time to go and hang out with my twin brother. He promised he would help me with my Algebra II homework.

When I got home, I saw my twin waiting for me. We went into the house, he started to help me with my math, and we finished our homework.

After dinner I went up stairs put my hair in a ponytail and put on a large AC/DC shirt my mom had given me. I went straight to bed I was so tired from everything that had happened that day.

I woke up the next day. I combed my hair after my shower and started to get dressed. I got down stairs and saw twin eyes staring at me.

“Hey Adrian, thanks for everything you helped me with yesterday.”

“No problems sis. Did you know someone moved in across the street?”

“I did not. I wonder if they have someone our age.”

We grabbed our things and got out the door. Just then, like something out of a movie I saw the boy coming out of the house across the street. It felt like he was walking in slow motion toward us. He was one of the sexiest men I had seen my entire life.

He had sharp facial features. He looked like an Elf out of all those fantasy books. He had high cheekbones, a sharp nose, and a rounded chin. He had shoulder length black hair that framed his face perfectly and his brass colored eyes burned right through me.

He was inches taller than my brother was and he was wearing large tripp pants and a Kamelot t-shirt. He came up to me and spoke in a deep bass voice.

“Hi”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Hi my name is Blair I see you just moved in.”

“Hi, my name is Marius. I’m in junior year.”

“Me too, well I guess we should start walking to school.”

“Hey Adrian, this is Marius. He was the one that moved across the street. This is my twin brother.”

We exchanged hellos and we got to school just in time to meet Diana and Dean. We walked up and introduced our new friend. After that, the bell rang and it was time to go to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story and I hope everyone enjoys it.