I am a Goth Cheerleader

My New Time

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean you’re pregnant? When did it happen?” I asked.

“Well I was feeling sick during the time I was mad at you. I was afraid but I summoned up the courage to tell my mother. She took me to the hospital. I later found out I was a week pregnant.” She said.

“How could you not use protection?” I said whispering the last word.

“We were but it just happened and we weren’t even thinking about it.”

“Have you told Dean yet?”

“I was actually going to tell him later tonight.”

“Do you want me to call him over now?”

“Sure.”

We talked about what else had happened. I explained about Kelsey and Lestat.

We all looked to the door when we heard a knock. I opened to reveal Dean and Kelsey.

“Hey Dean, why did you bring Kelsey?” I asked.

“She was just with me at the time why?”

“Never mind it won’t matter anyway.” I said leading them inside.

“Kelsey this is Marius and Diana.”

“I have heard so much about you. It wasn’t anything good but I hope that we can put it all behind us.”

“I do too. I do have something to tell Dean. You all can hear it since most of you know already. Dean, I am pregnant with your child.” She said hanging her head.

The rest of the night went rather smoothly. We all talked and Dean knew what he had to do. Kelsey was a little worried but she hugged Diana when she started crying. They all left after that.

I did all my homework, ate dinner, and went to bed early. I was so exhausted from everything I heard today. I hoped everything would be okay and that I made the cheerleading squad.

The next day I got dressed quickly. My socks did not even match. I ran down to breakfast exuberant.

“What are you so happy about?” Adrian said roughly.

“We get the cheerleading results today. What’s wrong? There is no reason to be snappy.”

“Josh broke up with me.” He said sadly.

“Oh Adrian, I am so sorry. I had no idea.”

“It’s alright, I didn’t mean to snap. He just said he didn’t want to be in this relationship. It was because he wasn’t in love with me.”

I hugged Adrian and we started to school. I was so jazzed to get to school.

I immediately ran to the gymnasium doors. I looked down the list and noticed Kelsey’s name and mine.

I ran to find Kelsey and tell her the good news. I am so glad we were chosen.

“Kelsey, Kelsey guess what?”

“What?” She asked with Dean hanging on her arm.

“We made the cheerleading squad. I cannot believe it. We can finally rule because we’re varsity now.”

“That’s great beautiful.” Dean said kissing Kelsey.

I felt someone grab my waist, kiss my neck, and say “hey sexy.” I felt shivers down my spine and turned around to kiss Lestat passionately.

“I made the cheerleading squad.” I said smiling with our foreheads touching.

“That’s great. I cannot wait for our date on Saturday.”

“Me neither,” I said as the first bell rang.

I was sure that everything was falling into place. Cheerleading practice at four and gymnastics at five thirty.

I hate how my day is never filled with anything fun. We go to class, we have different lunch times, and we don’t have any free time together. When we got to the gymnasium and all the girls did not look like cheerleaders.

There are 15 people on the squad. Three of them were like Kelsey and I, five had thrift store clothing, and five looked like tomboys. I hate sounding so stereotypical but our school’s cheerleaders were all tall, girly, and dressed in designer clothes.

I went up to one of the girls to ask her a question.

“Hey do you know who picked the squad members?” I asked a short girl with short, sandy blonde hair and brown eyes.

“I was told the teachers picked. They said that everyone was not being treated fairly so everyone who would be on the squad this year would have to try out again.” She explained.

“Alright I get it. They added these girls on merit alone. Finally.” I said happy.

“Ahh there you are Blair. I’m so glad you and Kelsey are here. Blair since you have the most experience you are the captain and with Kelsey’s gymnastics skill she will be co-captain.”

“Thanks Mrs. Tran. I’m sure we can handle it.” I answered truthfully.

“Okay girls listen up,” I said after Mrs. Tran left. “We are going to start by seeing the gymnastics skills. We will work on coming up with routines next time.”

After practice, I was amazed. The girls were amazing. Some even better than Kelsey and I. When we got to gymnastics training, we decided to focus solely on cheerleading. We knew that we would be coming up with routines and teaching them we wouldn’t have time for gymnastics.

“Glad we stayed for our last gymnastics practice. Well at least we will have time now to do cheerleading.” Kelsey said as I drove her home.

“I know and my date is coming up Saturday and I’m nervous.” I explained to her.

“Well I know you like him so what’s the problem?”

“I don’t know just paranoid I guess.” I mused.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. I did not know why I had a small dreadful feeling. I was hoping that it wasn’t anything too bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of filler. I hope that everyone is enjoying this story.