I am a Goth Cheerleader

Dark Holiday

After prom, everything was great. Marius and I were getting along even better, Adrian and his new boyfriend were so cute together, and Diana and Dean were inseparable. A week after prom I finally lost my virginity. I felt that Marius and I would be together forever. I was so wrong. It came out of nowhere and I was prepared for what would happen. The first thing wrong had to do with my brother and his newfound relationship.

During lunch, Adrian pulled me aside and said he had something to tell me.

“Blair why would you call me a fag,” Adrian asked.

“Adrian, I have never said that before. I do not know where you heard this but it is not true.” I said.

“Well a lot of people said that and I believe them. That you said my boyfriend and I would burn in hell together. I cannot believe you Blair. Stop lying to my face and you are dead to me now.” He said and walked away. I cannot believe that my own brother did not believe me.

I walked back to the table with tears in my eyes. Marius saw my face and immediately jumped up.

“Blair what’s wrong?” He asked me.

“Adrian said that I called him a fag and that I said he would burn in hell. I never said that and I do not know why he does not believe me.”

“Blair, listen to me. He will get better just do something to show him that you would never say that.

I found the page I wanted and laid it on Adrian’s bed so he would see it and forgive me.

Adrian’s POV

I walked into my room after I hung up the phone after talking to Josh. I saw a journal opened on my bed and I decided to read it.

Dear Journal,
My brother finally found a boyfriend. When he came out a year ago, I was the only one he told. When he decided to let everyone else, know by inviting his boyfriend to prom, I was so happy. I love my brother more than I love myself and I love to see him happy. I have found happiness in my own relationship and now we can both share our stories of love. I love my brother and I hope he finds everything he is looking for whether it is a girl or a guy. I just want him to be happy.


As I read further I noticed that she was happy that I found love and that she adored Josh. I needed to call him back and tell him what happened and then I needed to apologize to my sister.

Normal POV

I was sitting on my bed listening to my iPod and doing my homework and noticed Adrian walk in. I took off my headphones and looked into my brothers eyes.

“Blair I am deeply sorry for what I said. I should have never believed everyone over you. The only reason why is because I heard many people that are friends of mine tell me you said that. They have never lied to me before so I just took their side.”

“I know Adrian I just think that you got so many negative comments. I hope that Josh does not hate me.”

“I called him earlier and told him after I read your journal. Blair, do you think someone made this up to make me hate you.” He asked concern in his voice.

“I bet Sydney said it to her friends and it got around. She has been trying to get with Marius and she is obviously mad. I’ll have to be careful now.”

Adrian stayed with me and talked. He invited Josh over and we made a pact. If any rumor about me came up, we would never take sides, never believe the rumors, and stay tough and stable. I had my rock that included Josh and Adrian. We would need each other in the coming months.

It was the week before school ended, Marius, and Diana came up to me as I was about to drive home and started yelling.

“Blair why did you sleep with my boyfriend and you have venereal disease too,” Diana said walking to my face and yelling.

“Yeah Blair, we had sex. What if the condom had broken I would have gotten something and that you sleep with other men too,” Marius said with a worried expression.

“What are you talking about? I never slept with Dean or anyone else and I do not have a STD. Are you listening to other people and do you actually believe them?” I asked appalled.

“Yes I do Blair. Why would you hang out so much with Dean and constantly talking to different guys all the time?”

“Well if you must know Dean and I are just friends and we had to work on a project together and I cannot help that I talk to other people.”

“Blair, we have to go by what our sources say. I love you as my friend but we are through. Since it spread to everyone else in the school then it is not just a rumor. If everyone knows,” She said and turned on her heel and stomped away.

“Blair I loved you and you did this. I cannot just believe you. If everyone knows then it has to be the truth. Goodbye, keep the ring as a reminder of what you just lost.” He said and walked away with tears in his eyes.

I stood there with my jaw to the floor. Where are all these rumors coming from? I also have no clue why no one believes me. I saw Dean walk by and he looked at me.

“Blair why am I hearing that we slept together, Diana said that we were over because we slept together.”

“Dean come over to my house. I will explain it there but I just need to talk to my brother first. I’ll see you later today.” I said as I walked dejected back to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope that this chapter is better. If you read it don't be afraid to comment: Good and bad are accepted.