This Is How We Do, Warped Style!

I Wont Apologize

Aubrena

Its been two days since Warped Tour has started, and so far I've made some really amazing friends. All Time Low were great and all of Drop A Line seemed to become best friends with them which to me was great, The Summer Set had also gotten really close with us, along with Hey Monday, We The Kings, The Maine, along with others. Warped was great and I realized I was born to be touring in a band this was the best life for me. I continued walking through the thick crowd stopping to sign or take a picture every time a fan called me a over.

Aubreezy!!!! Garrett from the Maine yelled running up to the spot where I stood.

"GareBear!!!" I yelled back reaching to give my new friend a hug.

" COME WITH ME!!" he yelled and i could tell it was a hyper day for him i laughed.

" Come with us to IHOP! Come with us to IHOP!" Kennedy ran up singing and I realized everyone was with him.

" Fine Losers" I laughed grabbing Kennedy's hand which he had reached out to me, we followed everyone falling to the back.

" Hello Bree!" Kennedy said reaching to slip his sunglasses to the top of his head before giving me a smile.

" Hello Kenny!" I said back smiling as we began to swing our hands.

" I have good news! Your gonna love this i know!" Kennedy said smiling straight through me. I wondered what could be happening that I loved so moved, that Kennedy had to tell me about. " Cobra Starship is joining the tour! tomorrow!" Kennedy said as i blanked breathing heavily beginning to see black. Those two words that made up the name of THAT band. made my stomach churn. I knew those boys and girl and i loved most of them dearly all but one that is. Nate Novarro, my first love and the only person to ever break my heart. I haven't spoke to the rest of the band since, but of course i still loved them dearly.

"Breee!" Kennedy yelled with a shaky voice that cleared me of the darkness. "What happened??" He asked in a terrified tone.

" That Band!" I said barely a whisper on the verge of tears. " What about them?" He asked still terrified. " Jake told me you loved them!?!" He said confused.

" Ill explain later I need to get out of here!" I said running away and I could tell Kennedy was following close behind.

Ellie's Pov:

I walked with John on our way toward's iHOP hand in hand it felt so good to be with him, he was good for me and so far it seemed like he really began to like me. We finally reached iHOP and John lead me toward the large group of our friends and we tot stuck sitting behind them, alone which was fine with me. I realized that all of our friends took up about four booths, making me giggle about out loud something I thanked to god John didn't notice. " I'll be right back Ell, I'm going to the bathroom, he kissed me on the head before walking towards the rest rooms. I sat alone for a few minutes before going to the bathroom myself, hoping that when I went in John came out to sit at our table",

Reaching the bathrooms, instead of finding John coming out of the bathroom, he was outside of it, locking lips with Cassadee. I felt my heart break in three different places, the first because I really thought John liked me and things would work out in the long run, the second Cassadee was the best friend I had made on Warped so far, and I thought I could trust her, The third because well I was going to be stuck on tour with the two of them for the rest of summer.

" Fuck You John!" I said slapping him before walking away quickly. I felt some rush behind me and I knew it would be John.

" Elle, It's not like that, it wasn't my fault" John yelled with his voice cracking.

" I dont care John! Never talk to me ever again!"

With that I walked right out of IHOP and walked as far as I could, not giving a fuck about anyone or anything.