Status: Rewrite;

So Tell Me Darling, Do You Wish We'd Fall In Love?

Fun Stuff

Conner’s POV

“Hey, best friend,” I said to Kelsey, my best friend, plopping down on the grass.

“Hey, Conner,” she responded, closing her eyes.

We were at her backyard, lying down. We had nothing better to do. Kelsey’s brother and sister, Drew and Brooke, weren’t there, so we couldn’t really go anywhere.

“Kelsey,” I whined, “I’m bored.”

“Well, what do you expect me to do?”

I scoffed. “I’m your guest; you could at least occupy me.”

“Bite me,” she joked.

I smirked. “Fine, I will.” I started hovering over her.

Her eyes widened in terror. “No, Conner,” she tried pushing me away, “come on, don’t do it!” But, it was too late. I had already sunk my teeth in her skin. “Ow! Freaking Conner!” she complained, rubbing where I bit her.

I smirked. “You said bite me, so I did as told.”

“Ugh, Conner, that really hurt,” she complained.

I was still hovering her, too lazy to move. “Yeah, mhm, cry me a river,” I said, acting like I didn’t care.

“I’m sleepy. Can I sleep on you?” I asked, knowing how she’ll react.

“No! Conner, you’re really starting to get on my nerves.”

“Boo hoo, stop your whining.” I stuck my tongue at her.

“Conner, get off me or I’ll pull your tongue out of your mouth,” she warned. I got a bit scared.

“Whatever,” I muttered but didn’t move.

“Conner,” she warned, raising her voice.

“What are you going to do? Hmm? Are you really going to do it?” I tested her.

Kelsey’s POV

“Fine, I’ll do this,” I said, before sneakily bringing my hands to his sides of his stomach and started tickling him.

“Kelsey, what are you-ahh…stop it, Kelsey, stop!” he said, between his laughs.

He rolled over, and I decided to get up. “Yes! Ha-ha, Conner-whoa!” Conner tackled me and started tickling me.

“Ahh…stop it. I’m s-sorry! Okay, s-stop it! C-Conner!”

“No! Mwuhahaha, I won!” He stuck my tongue at me. I was panting heavily on the grass.

Then, I got another idea.

While he was gloating, I made sure he wasn’t looking, and I grabbed his leg, bringing him down.

“Ow, Kelsey, the freaking hurt!” he complained, rubbing his side.

“Payback,” I reminded him before sticking my tongue at him.

“Well, more payback!” he declared, hovering me and started tickling me again.

“N-No, come on, Conner. S-stop!” I cried, trying to push him off of me, but only resulted in rolling on the hill. Yes, I have a hill.

This lasted for a minute or two. We were tickling each other, rolling around on the grass, laughing our butts off.

Yeah, that’s fun for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I was bored.
I guess, enjoy!
(: